Chapter 13

Jaylen P.O.V.

We have been in Shreveport for 3 days. GiGi keeps us fed, I probably have gained 10 pounds. Damn GiGi can cook.

"Jaylen"

"Ma'am"

"Like I said call me GiGi. Now what's up with you and my Breelyn?"

"I don't know anymore. I mean she got this new nigga and they together. I mean I love her so much and I know I F'd up but I want her back and my daughter"

"Well sweet heart you just have to work on it. Now I know my Breelyn is stubborn as hell but give her some time. She will soon realize what she is missing"

"I'll try I know she is stubborn and I know she will come around hopefully. will you talk to her for me GiGi"

"I'll try but that we both know how that child is"

"Thanks GiGi"

"No problem baby"

I went upstairs and went Bree's room.

"Wassup baby?"

"Jaylennn"

"My bad! "Wassup Bree"

"Thanks and nothing. Question, me and my cousins are going to the Warehouse tonight, August Alsina will be there so they meaning Jarrell wanted I know if you wanted to go?"

"Yeah sounds good. Look I need to talk to you"

"Alright I'll let you tell Jarrell. What about?"

"Us"

"Currently Jaylen there is no us because you gave up on us Jay when you decided to go and fuck that whore and have her in the house with you opening doors and shit like she live there"

I saw her eyes watering and it made me feel even more like shit.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello"

"Hello sir this is Rob Wallace with homeland security and I am calling to tell you that a fire has broken out at your house. Now the fire had been put out but your house will need work"

"Did you see anybody? Who did this?"

"All your neighbors say that they saw nobody"

"FUCK! I'm in Louisiana and I can't come now"

"Well sir your insurance person will be out to your house tomorrow along with investigators to determine the cause of the fire"

"Ight thanks"

"It's my job Mr. Johnson, have a nice day"

"You too"

I hung up and Bree knew I was mad.

"What's wrong Jaylen?"

I sat there thinking who the fuck could have done this.

"JAYLEN!"

"WHAT"

"You know what forget it."

She got up to leave and I pulled her back.

"What?"

"Somebody burned my fuckin house down"

"Shit Jay I'm sorry bout that"

"Thanks Bree I ain't got shit now. I got to go to a hotel when we get back"

"Jay you can stay with me until you get your house re built or buy another one"

"Thanks babygirl"

"Just don't try anything. You know I'm trying to get better with this relationship stuff. I think that me and Harlem might be it"

"Aight Bree well we best friends as long as I am concerned"

"Alright Jaylen let's give GiGi a break from our child. I know she need one"

"What are we gone do with her"

"I don't know. shit let's take her to Chucke Cheese"

"That's a plan"

Breelyn P.O.V.

"GiGi Jaylen and I are taking miss thang out for a little bit. To give you a break but, can you keep her tonight we are going out with Rell and them"

"Thank you girl she is a handful. It's no problem to keep her tonight have fun sweetheart"

"Thanks Gi. Come on we are going to have fun with daddy today"

"DADDYY YAYY"

"What about me?"

"You ok too mommy"

"Well then"

We went upstairs to get dressed. I put on some tribal print tights, a long sleeved blue jean shirt, my brown combat boots, and a white infinity scarf. I put on my gold RATCHET earrings, I put on a little makeup and, I out my hair in a ballerina bun with my little curls popping out. I sprayed myself with my Nicki Minaj perfume and went to fine something for Jaeda to wear.

I got a pair of black tights, black sparkly uggs, a red polo sweater, and her hair was up in a curly ponytail. I brushed her baby hairs down and out her little pearls in her ears. When we finished getting dressed she ran off to find her daddy. My phone started ringing and it was Harlem.

"Hello"

"Wassup bae"

"Hey baby"

"What you up too?"

"Nothing Jay and I are taking Jaeda to chuckee cheese before we go out with my cousins tonight."

"Have fun bae. Who gone be at the club?"

"Well for starters August Alsina is going to be performing. (He really is and I can't go see him 😢😢)"

"Oh Lawd don't leave me for that New Orleans nigga bae!"

"You ain't got to worry boo"

"Good"

"What you been doing all day"

"I took Larelle out today and my moms wants to meet you"

"How sweet. Don't you thinks it's a little to early for me to be meeting your mom."

"It's her she wants to meet you. I will tell her that you want to wait a little longer"

"Alright thanks bae. I got to go baby Jaylen finished getting ready"

"Ight Bye Bree"

"Bye Harlem"

Jaylen had on a Ocean Gang shirt on with some true's and a pair of jordans.

"My girls ready"

"Yeah"

We were off to Chuckee Cheese.

Katrina P.O.V.

YEAH I BURNT HIS HOUSE DOWN WITH THE HELP OF MY NEW BITCH ANGELIQUE. HER SND BREELYN WERE BESTFRIENDS BUT FELL OFF BECAUSE BREEYN TRIED TO FUCK UP HER RELATIONSHIP WITH CHANCE WILLIAMS! JAYLEN BETTER WATCH HIS BACK BECAUSE I AM COMING FOR HIM!

Angelique P.O.V.

I WANT BEEELYN GONE AND THAT LITTLE BASTARD CHILD TOO! WE JUST BURNT DOWN BABY DADDY HOUSE! WE GONE LAY LOW FOR S WHILE BEFORE WE STRIKE AGAIN! BREELYN BETTER WATCH HER BACK BECAUSE I AM COMING AFTER HER ASS! I WAS GOING TO BE MRS. CHANCE WILLIAMS BUT, NO THIS BITCH HAD TO RUIN IT.

Breelyn P.O.V.

On our way to Chuckee Cheese my phone started ringing and it was Corey.

"Wassup Corey"

"Hey"

"Jaleesa?"

"Yeah Bree I want to talk to you"

"Talk about what? what on earth do you want to talk about?"

"First I want to apologize because I shouldn't have said what I said. I just don't want you to get hurt and you and I both know you and Jaylen belongs together."

"Thank for the apology and I forgive you. I am with Harlem Jaleesa-"

"SHE GONE BE MINE AGAIN JALEESA JUST WAIT"

"Tell Jay I said hey"

"Jay, Jaleesa says hey"

"Now Bree we will be there next weekend and stay for the week."

"That's cool and you and yo friend Jaylen need not plot against me and my relationships" I laughed

"Girl please you know you gone be with Jay regardless"

"Whatever bye Jaleesa"

"Bye baby love you"

"Love you too, bye"

We arrived to Chuckee cheese and I was already hungry. I went to order a pizza while Jaeda and Jay ran around.

"Wassup ma?"

"Excuse you"

"I said wassup ma?"

"Well first my name isn't ma and second I need a large sausage pizza"

"Well what is your name"

"Taken" Jaylen popped up out of nowhere with Jaeda. He came up and wrapped his arm around my waist. He sensed I felt a little uncomfortable but he rubbed my back and that went away.

"Ain't nobody asked you nigga"

I don't give a fuck! You pushing up in my girl and I don't like it. Put our damn pizza order in and give us 3 drinks before I bust a cap in yo ass"

"Nigga ain't no-"

He flashes his gun and the cashier boy punched everything in and gave us our cup and number.

"Thanks" I flawed my smile.

I went and got all of our drinks and went to sit back down with Jaylen.

"Damn Jay we make a good team"

"Shid who you tellin"

We ate and played some more and then it was time to head home to get ready for tonight. Jaylen and I headed for the shower while Jaeda headed to GiGi to worry her some more. When I got out I dried off and put some oil on. I put on one of my customized pink Lucy dress with my black heels. I was looking good.

Jay came out in a polo, levis, and timbs. Damn Jay was still fine as ever. Then this nigga has the nerve to stick his grill in and wink at me. He knows what that grill does to me.

The limo driver honked and Jay and I went out to get in it. Rell, Monique, Toya, and Quin were in the limo. It had been a while since I had seen them.

When we got to the Warehouse we went straight in to VIP. Not just anybody VIP my baby daddy, my husband, the bae, and my boo, August Alsina's VIP. DAAMMMNNNN!! He got in stage ad performed my favorite songs by him Downtown and Ghetto. This man was a gift from god. Once he finished he made his way to VIP and dapped up Rell. HOLD ON TF!!

"Ayye Bree come here I got somebody I want you too meet."

I walked over there and I was face to face with the bae.

"Bree this is August Alsina, August this is my Cousin Breelyn"

"Wassup ma?"

"Hey" I was blushing all crazy like now!!

"Damn ma you blushing already"

"My bad, let me warn you because I am about to go fan girl on you"

"Ight it's cool"

"Can I take a picture and selfie with you?"

"No problem"

We took the selfie first and he wrapped his arms around my waist and snapped it up. The second one was just us taking a journal picture my arm around him and his around me. Right to instagram they went and I sent them to Harlem. he relied back for me to stop fan girling.

Back in Miami.

The first place we went was to my moms to drop of Jaeda. Then we went to Jaylens house. EVERYTHING WAS GONE!!

"FUCKKK!!"

We gathered what we could and the headed back to my place. He took a shower then got I my bed and went to sleep. I headed off to Harlems.

"HARLEM!!"

"Hey Baby"

I kissed him and he pulled me into his house. I went straight to the fridge to get the wine.

"Hey hey hey. Did you just come for the wine"

"Yep......... I'm just kidding baby come here"

I sat in his counter and he came and got in between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Harlem P.O.V.

I kissed her. I bit her bottom lip and she let me in. We young he wrestled for 5 minutes and I started to kiss her neck. I sucked and bit making sure there was going to be a mark there in the morning. She let out a small moan and I started to lift her shirt up but, she stopped me.

"I'm not ready for sex" she said calmly

"It's ok. Come upstairs and let's watch movies."

"Can I bring the wine and popcorn"

"Yes baby"

1 week later...

Jaleesa P.O.V.

We touched down in Miami and Bree and Jay are supposed to come and get us. When we got our luggage we headed to the front to see a smiling Breelyn.

"BOOO"

"Hey Breelyn"

"TeeTee"

"LAINA POOH"

"I MISSED YOU TEETEE"

"I missed you too booboo"

We got there luggage and Jaleesa and Jaylen couldn't stop talking about Jay and I's wedding and how many kids we gone have.

We pulled up to the studio so I could sing for my sister. Jaylen immediately lost it.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY STUDIO!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME"

"Jay calm down"

"NAW FUCK THAT WHO FUCKED MY SHIT UP?"

We walked in and walked on broken glass. Jaylen walked in some more and found a brick with a note on it.

WATCH YOUR BACK JAYLEN! YOU FUCKED OVER THE WRONE ONE! I HOPE YOU KEEP BABY MAMA SAFE, IF NOT MY GIRL ANGELIQUE IS COMING FOR HER AND IM COMING FOR YOU DADDY!

-Katrina

VOTE AND COMMENT!! GIVE ME FEED BACK FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER. I MIGHT NOT UODATE ANYMORE UNTIL I HAVE TAKEN ALL MY MIDTERMS. ALL YALL TEAM JAYLEN AND TEAM HARLEM YALL AINT GONE LIKE ME!