Chapter 7

Breelyn P.O.V.

Jaeda and I were sitting on the couch watching movies. She had just woken up from her nap and I didn’t feel like going out. I needed to do something to get Trevion ass off of my mind. I was eating the last bit of popcorn when I heard a couple knocks on the door.

“Hey” I said dryly

“Did we come at a bad time Breelyn?”

“Naw come on in. Didn’t you just leave?”

“Yeah but I had to bring somebody over to meet you. Breelyn this is my son Kaveric. Kaveric this is Breelyn”

“Hi, my daddy’s girlfriend is really pretty”

“Hi sweetie, who is your daddy’s girlfriend?”

“He said you are”

“Oh he did, did he?”

“yes ma’am”

“Love the manners but let me tell you a secret. Me and your father are no-“

“Go sit down with Princess Jae Kaveric while me and Bree talk”

“Yes sir”

Me and Trevion walked into the kitchen to talk. He looked at me and smiled then tried to pull me in by my waist.

“Umm NO nigga” I whispered screamed so the kids didn’t hear us”

“Whats up Breelyn?”

“I don’t know you tell me”

“What are you talking about Breelyn?”
“NIGGA YOU JUST LEFT HERE ACTIN LIKE YOU AINT WANT TO TALK, LIKE YOU AINT WANT TO TOUCH ME OR NOTHING. SO NO WHATS UP TREVION? WHY ARE YOU SENDING MIXED SIGNALS?”

“Bree look I just didn’t want to make you uncomfortable. I thought you and Jaylen were still together”

“Fuck that shit!”

“I’m serious Breelyn. I just want you as my girl now” I rolled my eyes and started to walk out the kitchen then I felt his hands grab my waist.

“Let go of me”

“NO. not until you tell me how you feel”

FUCKK WHY ME!!!

“Look when you kissed me I felt them middle school days was back. I couldn’t stop thinking about you. Then you come up in here today when I tell you me and Jaylen broke up you act like you don’t even want to look at me. What’s up with that?”

He stared at me and kissed me. I kissed back, this is what I have been wanting right here. It felt so good to be back in his arms.

“I love you Breelyn”

“I love you too Tre” He placed his forehead against mine.

“Miss. Breelyn Jae is crying”

I heard my Kaveric yell from the living room and I heard Jae when he stopped yelling. I walked into the living room and as soon as she saw me she started calling for me and reaching for me.

“Ma.. Ma”

“What’s wrong Princess Jae?”

“Foo Foo”

“My baby is hungry.”

I put her on the floor and I went to the kitchen to get her some ritz crackers and juice to hold her until I finish cooking. I sat the crackers down and she ate them. I gave Kaveric some too, he was so cute, looks just like his daddy. I decided to make hamburgers and fries for lunch. Trevion came in and wrapped his hands around me as I cooked the burgers in the skillet.