Chapter 31

Ariana's POV

We had found a pretty big house that was in our price range and now we were ordering our furniture. The house came with some things like the fridge, stove, and cupboards and things like that but we still needed beds and other necessities. The boys were going to move most of the furniture In while us girls got to pick it out and make sure our things matched.

-------

Days later our furniture arrived in a big loading truck and the boys were going most of the heavy lifting. Another pickup truck pulled up and the bed of it was filled with our suitcases and boxes of personal items. Wow. It was actually happening, we were officially moving to California. I'm beyond excited to unpack and see the final reveal. (The house is almost exactly like the real O2L house go watch Kian Lawley's "we are pranksters" video to see the house.)

Nash's POV

At around seven o'clock the furniture was all sitting in the living room In boxes. We say on the sectional couch tired and sweating. Before we could sleep we had to get the beds upstairs in the rooms. I groaned getting up and grabbing one side of the bed frame and Ariana grabbed the other. I smiled at her as we ascended the stairs and took them into our room. (Connors room in the o2l house).

Before we knew it our bed was set up and made. Ariana pulled me down by her and started kissing my neck.

"Mmm want to break in the new bed?" she asked me.

I nodded laying her on her back and getting on top of her. She tugged on my shirt and I sat up pulling it off. She laid me down with some force and unbuckled my pants. I groaned at the tension she was causing. She smirked at me. Her fingers slipped into the waistband of my boxers as she slowly slid them down my legs. My eyes closed in pleasure and I bit my lip suppressing a moan.

Ariana's POV

I sat up admiring Nash's body. He was seriously beautiful. I decided to take Montana's advice on driving guys crazy, after all, she has Matt wrapped around her little finger. Teasing. That was her philosophy. I slowly slid Nash's Tshirt over my head, revealing my Victoria's Secret black lace bra. Nash's hands found my waist as he sat up looking at me with pure euphoria in his eyes.

In no time Nash had me moaning softly into his shoulder. Even though we've had sex before there's still a bit of a sting. His lips were tracing every inch of my face and neck. He was on top of me slowly pulling out and thrusting back in. Our moments came and we rode them out collapsing beside each other on the bed.

Nash pulled me towards his chest mumbling, "I love you".

"I love you too Nash, forever and always"

Matthews POV

I woke up next to Montana who was already looking at me.

"Sorry if I woke you" she whispered softly.

"You didn't babe" I said kissing her forehead and getting up to brush my teeth. I stood in our bathroom and felt her snake her petite arms around my bare waist. I spit into the sink rinsing my mouth with water turning around to kiss her. Her lips were soft and tasted of berries and lemon. Her new favorite flavor. She tells me everything about her. Literally, or I can just tell.

Like for example, I can tell when she's on her period because she wears sweats and one of the guys' sweatshirts. She doesn't wear makeup when she doesn't feel good and she tells me all of her newest makeup favorites. Even though I could just go on YouTube anytime and see the videos she posts.

She started making beauty videos not to long ago and already has about 50,000 subscribers. She's friends with Siena Maribella, aka Beautybysiena. They hang out alot since we all live in California now.

I laced our fingers together walking down the hallway to the kitchen where Nash and Ariana were sitting eating cinnamon toast crunch, all of our favorites.

"So what do we have planned today?" Ari asked.

"I was thinking that we could go to the beach" I told them. They all agreed before going upstairs to get ready.

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~

Heeeey a sort of graphic scene lmao. Hope you enjoy!! Ilysm!
Kik: montana_rose13
~Montana