Dylan: The Accident

Warning: this imagine deals with Dylan and his accident on the set of The Death Cure. If this makes you upset or uncomfortable, don't read it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all happened so fast...

Dylan was doing his car stunt and you were off to the side ready to run onto the scene as it said in the script.

You looked over at Wes and he gave you a thumbs up and you smiled back and ran onto the set.

"Thomas!" You yelled, reciting your lines. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I-" Dylan was about to say his line when the car jerked and he fell and the car ran over him. He let out an ear bleeding scream. You covered your mouth and tears formed in your eyes. You ran over to him and his face was filled with blood.

"Dylan..." You barely got out.

He winced and continued to yell in pain.

You knelt down next to him and continued to cry. He wrapped his hand around your pinky, something he always did to make you smile or feel better.

You let out a little smile but then you held his hand and held it up to your face and cried into it.

"Dylan, you're going to be okay...The ambulance is coming," Wes said and ran over to you two.

"Y/N..." he moaned.

"I'm here, Dylan...I'm here..." you said as you got choked up.

Next thing you knew, he was put on a stretcher and you followed him into the ambulance. The paramedics allowed you to go in with him; after all, you were his fiancée.

When you reached the hospital, you got out of the ambulance and Dylan got pulled out on the stretcher and then he got transferred onto a girddy. The nurses were pushing him down the long hallways and you were running next to him. You looked at him and he looked dreadful. A few tears fell from his eyes from the pain and it hurt you to see him like that.

Then they were about to push him into a restricted area and one of the occupied nurses turned to you and said, "I'm sorry miss, but your going to have to stay out here.

You nodded and stopped following. You covered your mouth and collapsed onto the floor. You sat on your knees and you hid your face in your hands as the uncontrollable tears fell.

Then you felt arms rubbing your back and you turned to see Thomas, Ki Hong, and Wes and they pulled you into a hug.

You waited outside of the restricted area for a whole day. You weren't leaving him and you would never leave him.

Then a nurse came out and said, "You may come in to see him now," he opened the door and motioned you to go inside.

"Thank you," you said as you walked down the hallway. Then you saw his room.

You hesitantly opened the door and there you saw him. He had an oxygen mask on and the blood had dried on his face.

You ran over to him and took it all in. He was sleeping, so you knelt down next to his bed and laid your head in your arms on the side of his bed. You softly closed your eyes and slowly fell asleep.

You woke up by the feeling of someone softly stroking your hair.

You opened your eyes and lifted your head and your eyes met with Dylan's. He sent you a reassuring smile and you smiled back while a few more tears fell.

He then opened his arms gesturing for a hug. You stood up and fell into his embrace softly sobbing into his hospital gown.

You then pulled away and cupped his face but made sure you didn't touch the tube sending oxygen into his mask.

"I thought I lost you..." you whispered.

"I would never leave you, Y/N," he said and pulled you into another hug. You hid your face in his neck and closed your eyes.

"I love you, Dyl," you said, your voice muffled from his clothes.

"I love you more, Y/N," he said.