Dylan: Pool Party

Thank you to nat1806 for the great Imagines idea!! 💙💙💙
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N=your name
Y/B/F/N=your best friend's name
Y/F/C=your favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm so excited for your pool party later!" You said to Y/B/F/N on the phone.

"I can't wait either! And I have someone I'd like you to meet," she replied.

"Oh really? What's his name?" You asked, excited and nervous to hear what she would say.

"You'll see..." You could hear her trying to hide her laugh. "Anyway, I have to get ready, I'll see you later Y/N!"

"See ya!" You said and hung up the phone. "Hmmm which bathing suit should I wear?" You said quietly to yourself. You chose a Y/F/C swimsuit that complimented your eyes. You put your hair in a high pony tail and grabbed your favorite pair of sunglasses.

"I'm ready," you said as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

You took your beach bag and your phone and got into your car. Who does Y/B/F/N want me to meet? That's all you thought about on your way to her house.

Then you arrived and there were a lot of cars in her driveway, so you had to park in the street. You got out of your car and walked up to her house. You rang the doorbell and Y/B/F/N answered it saying,"Y/N! I'm so glad you're here!"

You hugged her and she pulled away and said,"Come here. I want you to meet someone." Once again, the nervous feeling came back to you. She grabbed your hand and you followed her around her house until you were in her backyard.

There were people swimming in the pool and playing volleyball outside of the pool. Music was blasting and everyone looked like they were having a great time.

You continued to follow your friend until she said,"wait here, I'll be right back," and then she walked away into the crowd of people.

You sat down on the lounge chair that was next to you nervously waiting.

A few minutes later, she came back with a boy who had spiky hair, golden brown eyes and a smile that made your heart melt. You stood up and your friend said, "This is Dylan. Dylan, this is Y/N."

"Nice to meet you, Dylan," you said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Y/N," he said back.

"I'll leave you two," Y/B/F/N said, patted your back and walked away.

"How do you know Y/B/F/N?" You asked Dylan.

"We did a few movies together over the years and we text each other often. How about you?" He replied.

"I've been friends with her ever since we were little," you replied.

"Well, I'm glad she had this party, otherwise I would've never met you," he replied and winked.

Was he flirting with me?! You thought. I mean, I'm totally fine with that.

You tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear and smiled.

"Do you want to dance with me?" He asked.

"Sure!" You replied. He took your hand and you followed him through the crowd of people. Then he stopped and let go of your hand. You two danced and talked the rest of the night.

When it was about 9:30, your friend started to walk around and say,"Fireworks in 5 minutes!"

"Let's go over there so we can see them together," you suggested and pointed to a more empty spot.

"That's perfect," he said and you two walked over to the spot.

As you two were staring at the sky waiting for the fireworks to start, Dylan wrapped his arm around your waist and you leaned your head on his shoulder.

"I know we just met, but I think we connected really well. It was as if we were meant for each other," Dylan said

"I agree. I got so lucky to meet someone as special and sweet as you," you said.

Then the fireworks started, and Dylan gently moved your head with his fingers so you were face to face. He then leaned in and kissed you. You were surprised at first, but then joined in.

It's perfect you thought. With the fireworks in the background and I'm with the person I might spend the rest of my life with, I couldn't imagine it any other way.