Stiles: A Not So Romantic Date

You and Stiles have been dating since tenth grade and you are both seniors now

You and Stiles have been dating since tenth grade and you are both seniors now. You two were deeply in love.

Earlier, Stiles texted you saying to meet him at the parking lot of Beacon Hills High School.

When you arrived, there were romantic lights hanging from the trees and there was a picnic blanket in the middle of the parking lot.

Then your eyes locked on Stiles.

"Stiles!" You said with a smile and started to run towards him. He had his arms open and you couldn't wait to be in his embrace.

Then you saw someone behind him and he had his hand up. On his hand was a disgusting mouth with sharp teeth.

"Stiles! Look behind you!" You yelled.

"What?" He said.

Next thing you knew, the hand landed on Stiles' shoulder and he yelled in pain.

You screamed and ran over to him.

The person ran away and Stiles collapsed to the ground.

You knelt next to him and put his head in your lap.

"Stiles? Can you hear me? Stiles!" You said in between cries.

He reached his hand up and cupped your face with it. "I love you, Y/N, never forget that. I love you..." He said.

"No, no, no!" You continued to cry. You held his hand and then his body fell limp.

You screamed but the only response you got was your echo. You rested your head on his lifeless chest and cried.

You never stopped loving him.

Your best friend, your soulmate, Stiles Stilinski was gone.