Stiles when...

He sacrifices his life for you...

A gun was held up to your head

A gun was held up to your head. Tears were streaming down your face and you were pleading the man behind the gun not to shoot.

When his finger moved onto the trigger, Stiles comes running into the room and yells, "Shoot me instead!"

"Very well then," the man said and moved the gun onto Stiles' head. 

At this point, you were crying hysterically and you couldn't stand seeing the person you love getting killed right in front of you.

"Please don't shoot! Please..." You cried.

"Oh shut up!" The man yelled back at you. "Can someone put tape on her mouth, she's so...Loud!"

Next thing you knew, two men came up to you and tied your wrists together and put a piece of tape over your mouth.

"I love you, Y/N. I love you with all my heart..." Stiles said in between tears.

You could still scream even though there was tape over your mouth, so you did. You screamed and screamed until you heard a gunshot and then the room fell silent.

The man that was about to shoot Stiles got shot by Mr.McCall and Stiles' face was covered in his blood.

He ran over to you and quickly untied your hands and gently took the tape off that was covering your mouth.

He pulled you into an embrace and you whispered between tears, "I though I was going to loose you..."

Tears were falling down both of your faces and you felt safe in his embrace.

"I love you, Y/N. I love you more than you'll ever know," he said and pulled you closer to him.

"I love you too, Stiles."

Your heart was still pounding against your chest and you never would be this terrified in your life ever again.