Stiles: Kanima Venom

You and the rest of your pack were surrounding Tracy as she was lying on the metal table

"So what is she?" You asked confused.

"I have no clue, nothing good," Deaton said.

Just as he said that, a tail emerged from her spine and wacked Stiles in his chest.

"Kanima!" Stiles yelled as he fell to the ground.

That means that there was venom on her tail causing Stiles to become paralyzed.

Next, you got paralyzed and fell to the floor facing Stiles. You felt completely helpless and this was your first time with this type of encounter.

"I can't move..." You said as a tear escaped from your eye.

"It's okay, it'll wear off soon. Don't worry, Y/N, your okay," Stiles said trying to comfort you.

After an hour, everyone could move, except you, you were still paralyzed.

"I'll stay behind, you guys go," Stiles said and sat down next to you.

The rest of the pack left and it was just you and Stiles.

He gently lifted up your head and placed it on his lap and he stroked your hair and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Why can't I move?" You asked getting nervous.

"I don't know..." He said and got choked up.

A tear fell down your face and Stiles wiped it away with his thumb.

"Just focus on moving, okay?" He said calmly.

"Okay..." You said trying to force your leg to move. Nothing. "It's not working," you said.

Stiles stroked your hair again and said, "Try again."

This time you tried hard and your foot started to flinch, then it was your leg, then your other leg.

Stiles helped you stand up, but you almost fell. Stiles caught you in his arms. He then picked you up bridal style and you laughed.

He carried you out of the vet and gently placed you in the passengers seat of his Jeep.

He closed the door and then got onto the driver's side.

Once he turned the Jeep on, you moved his head so you were face to face and you crashed his lips onto his.

Stiles put his hands on either side of your face and you reached the key of the Jeep and turned it so the car turned off.

He pulled away and said, "Thanks," then he continued the kiss.

Who knew getting paralyzed for a few hours would end like this.