Stuart: Extreme Hangover

Nick and Billy decided to take you and the rest of the Nooglers on your team out for the night. One thing led to another and next thing you knew, you were in the entrance of a strip club.

"Ummm," you started to say but then a dancer came up to us and put Stuart's finger in her mouth.

He looked uncomfortable, but quickly followed her into the back of the club. You had a huge crush on him so that made you extremely jealous.

A few drinks later, everyone was drunk, except you. You don't like to drink so you observed everyone becoming wasted. The whole night, you sat on the couch awkwardly as you saw everyone getting lap dances.

"I'll be outside. I need some fresh air," you said and walked outside. You sat down on the ground with your back against the building. You pulled your knees into your chest and hid your face in your arms and started to cry. You never cried, but you couldn't handle it anymore.

You stayed outside the rest of the night until YoYo came out and said, "We are leaving now. Are you coming Y/N?" A huge grin was plastered on his face because of the alcohol and he looked terrible.

You quickly wiped away the tears and nodded. You followed everyone onto the shuttle back to Google and sat by yourself and looked out the window and took in the beautiful sights.

The next morning, everyone was hungover, except you of course.

Stuart was laying on a bean bag with his beanie over his eyes. "Why does it feel like everything is spinning?" He groaned.

You walked over to him and sat down on the ground next to him. You lifted the beanie off his face and said, "How are you feeling?"

"I felt terrible, until I saw you. I feel better now," he replied and you blushed a little.

"Where did you go last night? I was looking for you," He said.

"I needed some fresh air, that's all..." You said and your voice trailed off.

"For the whole night?" He asked and sat up.

You didn't reply right away. You didn't know if you should tell him how you felt about him. You took a deep breath and decided to tell him everything.

"I was jealous, okay? I really like you and I couldn't see you with the lap dancer..."

"Why didn't you tell me? I really like you too," he said and cupped his hands on your face.

Next thing you knew, he crashed his lips against yours and you melted into the kiss.

The kiss was interrupted when YoYo threw up in his bucket.

"Let's go somewhere else," Stuart suggested and he took your hand.

You followed him into a sleeping pod and continued where you left off.