Staurt: Quidditch

You have been working at Google for a few years now, and you loved it there

You have been working at Google for a few years now, and you loved it there. It was like your second home. You decided to meet some of the internships and then you met Stuart. You really liked him, and you thought he liked you back, but for now, you two were friends.

Today was the day of the Quidditch match, and you were excited to see how he would play.

When his team ran onto the field, you cheered for him. "Yeah Stuart! You got this!" You yelled. He blushed a little and a smile spread across his face. He turned to you and winked.

His team wasn't doing very well the first half, but after a pep talk, they were doing great. When Stuart blocked a ball from going through the hoop, you yelled, "WOHOO!! Go Stuart go!" And he laughed.

They didn't win the game, but I'm sure it was fun to play, it was certainly fun to watch.

When it was over, he came over to me and said, "hey Y/N."

"Hi Stuart. You played really well today. Do you want to go to the café and have something to eat?" You asked.

"That would be great," he said and slid his hand into yours.

As you two walked away from the field toward the café, you leaned your head on his shoulder and thought,"I think he's the one."