x60

***

Chapter 60

I can't still recovered on what happened earlier. I shouldn't make her cry. I'm suppose to be the one who's crying but fck the world. She cried. She cried a lot. And I am jerk doing nothing to ease her tear away.

She didn't dare to speak that made me crippin up. I don't know the reason of her tears. I can't read her mind also.

I heavily sighed and closed my eyes. And with a second I smiled.

Napatingin lang ako sa natutulog kong anak sa tabi ko. I can still remember her, carrying our baby while trying to make her sleep.

How her arms wrapped around Bless body.

How she kissed Bless's cheek.

How she talked to Bless.

I've never felt this happiness after her accident. Actually, I took their picture secretly. And hell, I'm lucky to have them both.

In time, I know Jayke will know about me and Bless but now, I'll not force her to know what is between us.

Nilagyan ko ng unan sa kanang bahagi ng kama para pangharang kay Bless kung sakaling gumalaw siya. Gusto ko kasi muna siyang makatabi matulog kaya hindi ko siya pinatulog sa crib niya.

"You look happy son. Here." Inabutan ako ni Dad ng beer.

Hindi ko napansin na nakapasok na pala si Dad dito sa kwarto.

Napailing ako at inabot ulit kay Dad yung beer.

"I'm trying my best not to drink more often. For Bless." I threw him my dagger look.

"Easy young man." Natatawang naglakad siya sa may glass window ng kwarto ni Bless.

He stand tall and drank a can of beer.

"Your mom will coming home." His voice turned in a serious tone.