Why

BUZZ! BUZZ! I wake up to the sound of my phone vibrating on my side table

Annie: Morning Finny! ❤️

It's my beautiful girlfriend Annie the only person in the world I would wake up for

Finnick: Morning Beautiful how are you?

Annie: Good I'm getting ready. Can you pick me up on your way to school please?

Finnick: Sure anything for you babe!

Annie: Thank you baby I'll see you later

Finnick: Bye 😘

And with that I put my phone back on the stand and go to the bathroom for a shower

After my shower I quickly throw a sea green tank over my head and put I. A pair of cargo pants.

I run down stairs to my parents who are eating breakfast at the table. "Hey mom I gotta get going in going to pick up Annie see your after school" I say exiting the front door with my red backpack

(ANNIE)

I turn to a small picture frame sitting on my dresser taken the day of Katniss's accident. The picture has everyone posing in their ice skates except for Katniss and Peeta who where kissing in the background."Things were so simple for them" I choke out crying."HONK HONK" I hear from outside. It must be Finnick. I take a quick peek in the mirror to see if any of my makeup smeared but it didn't but my nose is all red and blotchy."Bye mom Bye dad" I tell running out the door. I see Finnick sitting in his car looking handsome."Hey finny" I say while buckling myself in."Hey babe" he says kissing me on the cheek."Are you okay you don't seem overly hyper today" he asks noticing I'm a little gloomy."I'm okay I just was thinking about Katniss and Peeta" I say looking out the window as an old couple walks down the street holding hands which I smile at."Annie they'll be fine I promise you that, they will find each other again" he says taking my hand."I know Finnick it's just what if they find other people again like when Katniss dated Cedric and who knows how many girlfriends Peeta has back at his grandmas" I get red in anger at the last part."Peeta may act like a slutty whore sometimes but he can be serious and caring about someone so don't worry I know he loves Katniss deep down"."I guess your right" I sigh pulling into the parking lot.

(PEETA)

I pull into the parking lot and get out of my car."Hey Peeta" I hear someone say behind me. I turn over my shoulder to see a very hyper Katniss."Hey" I reply. I look at her and she looks beautiful today...Well she does everyday but today she's wearing a Tight black dress with white shoes and a jean jacket over it."Peeta uh" I snap back into reality when Katniss snaps one of her fingers in my face."So I was wondering do you want to go to the mall after school today" she looks up at me with her big gray eyes."Ye-Wait crap I almost forgot I have football practice starting today" I frown."But you could come and watch me" I say and she smiles."Sure I would like that I'll see you later" she says running off with her long hair flowing everywhere. Wow I am falling hard

(KATNISS)

"Sure I would like that I'll see you later" I say running off to meet Madge at my locker.

"So did he say yes" she asks impatiently while I put my books away."No" I frown."But he did ask me to come to his Football practice after school" I turn to her and smile."So does this make you guys okay or even better than okay" she asks which makes me want to slap her knowing what she meant even though I do have some feelings for Peeta."Madge were talking again you should be happy" I say shutting my locker extremely loudly and walking off to 1st period.

(PEETA)

"Everyone there is a huge Science project coming up i have your partners already arranged and this is due a week from today make sure it's not late or else!" Yells Mrs.Trinket."What happens if we don't turn it in" Finnick questions. Oh god Finnick R.I.P."Well Mr. Odair I won't hesitate to give you a big fat F and make you call your parents" she snaps back at Finnick who is biting back his laughter."Anyways your partners...."