Chapter 6

I wake up to Peeta's soft touch at my arm.

"Good Morning Beautiful" He says leaning in for a kiss.

"Morning Pita Bread" I tease.

"You did not just call me that!!!...Shunned" he says putting a hand between our faces.

"Yeah I just called you that what are you going to do about it" I giggle.

"This" he says and then he starts tickling me.

"NNNOO PEEETAA STTTOPP ITTT TTICCKLLES!" I scream

"Payback sucks doesn't it Kat"He smirks.

"Oh really be back then" I grab my lip gloss and chapstick again. I sit there and reapply each 5 times in front of Peeta. He watches me intensely. His eyes fill with sudden lust and he gulps in making me laugh at his desperateness.

"I'm not going anywhere this time" I say seducing him as he comes closer. He gets really close to me. He's just about to close the space when I pull him onto the floor with my body crushing up against his. His left hand tightly grasps my back as our kiss starts to get intense.

"Im defiantly going to start tickling her more often" he mutters to himself

"No you certainly are not" I say getting off of him.

"Peeta can you ask Madge if she has any spare clothes for me to wear" I give him a slight puppy dog face. He nods and walks out the room

(Peeta)
"Hey Madge do you have any spare clothes Katniss could borrow" I ask standing on the frame of her door as she unpacks her bag.

"Sure what happened to her clothes?" Madge says giving me a strange look.

"She forgot to pack them" Madge drops the clothes in her hand furiously walking towards me.

"Then what did she wear last night and what did u do with her" I start laughing at Madge.

"I gave her my shirt to wear and we did nothing I promise" I say finally cooling down.

"Explains why your shirtless" she says walking back to her bag. She collects clothes for Katniss and gives then to me as she stares me down one more time. I put my free hand up in defense.

"I said I promised" I remind her. Madge turns back to me before I leave.

"You would never hurt her right?"

"Madge I haven't known Katniss that long but I know shes the one, if I ever did anything stupid I would want to disappear from her life" she gives me a comforting smile.

"Okay, you defiantly went up ten scales, now go away" she lets out a low laugh.

"Thank you for the clothes" I say leaving.

(Katniss)
"Katniss hurry up I wanna go before everyone else starts waking up!" Peeta whines

"Peeta cover your eyes I'm about to change" I complain back. I could tell he was peeking so I took the shirt he lent me and tied it around his eyes.

"I told you to close them".

"I was" he pouts.

"Liar". I finish putting on the black leggings.

"Thank you, you can take it off now". He takes the blindfold off and picks me up by my waist and spins me in the air.

"AHHH!" I squeal and he sets me on the bed.

"So where are you taking me?" He grabs my hand pulling me out of the room. We make our way out of the long hallway and run down the log steps and past the burning fireplace. He stops in front of the backdoor. When he opens it my nose is bitten by the chilly wind.