I don't know you

My body is numb and my eyes start to become heavy and heavier.

"Doc is he going to be okay" a familiar guys voice says

"Yes he is perfectly fine but-".

"BUT WHAT YOU SAID HE WAS GOING TO BE FINE AN HOUR AGO".

"Mr. Odair he has severe head trauma and lost a lot of blood he may not remember you". Wait where am I? Is that Finnicks voice I hear?

"Finny it's okay it's okay calm down everything will be okay let's go in the waiting room with the others"I hear Annie say. What the hell is going on?Why can't I open my eyes? Whats going to be okay? where am I? Why are Annie and Finnick here?

My eyes have been shut for so long it's like being tapped inside a box. I can feel my eyes start to slowly drift open until I am able to see myself in a white room, a hospital room.

"What happend Why am I here" I panic looking around. The doctor suddenly bursts into the room with Annie and Finnick closely following.

"OMG PEETA YOUR ALIVE" Finnick runs to the side of my hospital bed and hugs me.

"Why the hell am i here? And Finnick, Annie why where you crying?

"It is I can't believe you remember us I have missed you" Annie smiles hugging me.

"I remember all you guys Cato Gale Thresh Marvel Foxface Glimmer Madge And Clove".

"What about Katniss" Finnick says. Annie looks at Finnick.

"Who's Katniss" I ask him.

"Shit!" Finnick murmurs cussing on his way out the door.

"Peeta do you remember anything from junior year?" Annie says taking a seat next to me on my bed. Since when was I a junior I'm a sophomore I just got out of school did I not?

"Wait Annie where sophomores not junior I think your tired"

"No Mr. Mellark she's right I think your facing a bit of amnesia from your head trauma" a guy who must be a doctor says looking down at his clipboard.

Mom, Dad Jake and Rye my 2 older brothers."Peeta oh Peeta dear how are you" my mom and dad make there way towards me teary eyed while my brothers stand there checking out Annie."I have a boyfriend god" she says strutting out the door with a disgusted look." Guys seriously I'm in a hospital bed and your hitting on my best friends girlfriend I joke." Haha same old Peeta we've missed you at the bakery well Rye has" Jake says pointing to Rye."no I just missed him taking his shift at the bakery so I didn't have to. I laugh at him a little and my parents have signed me out."Ready to go home" Rye says helping me up from the hospital bed."Yeah I guess so but it's extremely hot" I whine because my back is sweaty.

When I get to the front office to collect my phone and belongings that where in my car before I got into the crash I see all my friends sitting in the waiting room. "PEETA"."OMG PETA YOUR OKAY"."PEETA I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH"Clove, Glimmer, Madge and Fox jump into my arms which is funny because my brothers are rolling their eyes and huffing." I know I'm okay I really don't remember anything except you guys".They immediately pull off and Finnick grabs everyone." Uhm give us a moment" he says leaving the room with everyone. He comes back and all the girls look a little teary eyed and Madge is full on crying gasping for air with Gale on her side comforting her. When she looks up she runs up to me hugging me as tight as she could."Oh Peeta I'm so very sorry" What did she mean bye that exactly."Uh okay". She loosens the grip and goes back to gale who rubs her back."Peeta your mom and I signed you out and agreed to let you stay at Finnicks for a night or 2 because they miss you a ton" My dad turns to hand me my phone I left on the counter."Thanks see you guys soon" I say waving good bye to exit the hospital."So Peeta how does a slumber party sound" he says in a girly voice which makes Annie giggle." Like Omg we should get mani pedis and watch the notebook on loop" I say in the same tone back."like can you not" Annie says in a serious tone but me and Finnick know she's kidding. We finally make it to his Jeep and I can see the others have already left to Finnick."Hey Annie can you text you know who and Johanna where on our way to pick them up for tonight"." Yea sure"She says scrolling down her contacts. I ignore the fact there not saying the name of this you know who person and try to remember the name Johanna but i fail to do so."Hey Finnick who is Johanna". I say scrolling through my phone."She is our new friend we met in the middle of the year"he says concentrated on the road."I think you'll like her she's very sweet and edgy at the same time" Annie pipes in before we pull up to a drive way of a big house. 2 girls walk out of the front door the first one has black hair that is shoulder length with red streaks in it and the other girl is really beautiful she has brown hair and it's pulled into a braid that goes down her left shoulders. She gets into the car and squishes next to me."Hi brainless I'm Johanna Mason" the girl within black hair says from the other side of the Jeep."Peeta my name is Peeta". The girl that was squished next to me looks up at me and says softly "Hello I'm Katniss" she softly blushes and puts her head back toward Annie. We pull into the drive way of Finnicks huge house that still has the dent in the garage from when he decided it would be a good thing to put mentos in a full liter of coke.