Science or Chemistry

"Never say Goodbye because saying Goodbye means going away and going away means never seeing you again" -Peter pan
--------------------------------------------
My car pulls into the school parking lot."Another great day coming ahead" I smile looking at the passengers seat where Clove sits."Yeah it feels like it will be" she agrees hopping out of the car."AH" Clove screams."WHAT" I screech."Oh nothing it's just you look great today" she smiles. I guess I do look good today with my light pink maxi dress and tan sandals."Thanks" I respond grabbing my backpack and purse out of the car.
I get to my locker and pull my books and folders out labeled science and then shut my locker to go to class.
I see Peeta already working at our table."Hey" I sit down."Hey" he responds still looking down at a pile of papers."What is all this" I say picking up a paper labeled DISECTING FROGS."Hey put that back I'm still working on these" he says slapping my hand lightly causing me to stick my tongue out at him."If where dissecting frogs today then when are we going to work on our project" I frown."Remember were going to your house to work on it after school"he says looking up from the papers."Oh right I forgot sorry" I slide back in my seat embarrassed.

(PEETA)
I look to my left to see Katniss scoot away from the table with bulging eyes."Peeta just hurry up and do it already"she whines. I look down at the green slimy bloated frog and breath in. The surgical knife slides down the bloated stomach with the insides slowly spilling out. I hear every girl in class groan and screech at this sight."Done"I say looking back at Katniss who looks as pale as a ghost shielding her face with one of her hands and her other clutching into her stomach like she wants to puke."It's okay continue" she responds. I look back at the frog."GALE GALE GET NO DONT EWWWWWWW" I hear behind me. I turn to see Gale running around holding a frog leg chasing Madge. I laugh at the thought of what were to happen if I were to do that to Katniss."FINNICK DONT YOU DARE" I hear Katniss yell. I see Finnick with the whole frog in his hand taunting Katniss while the rest of the girls are being terrorized by Cato and Marvel."HELP" she screams."FINNICK ODAIR" Mrs.Trinket screams entering the room. He slowly backs away from Katniss and runs back to his table and quietly sits back down and so does Cato Marvel and Gale."That was a close one" I laugh."Not funny" she scoldes.

(KATNISS) End of the day
I pull out my backpack and stuff all my binders and folders in it following my gym clothes."Ready" I hear a voice from behind me. I turn to see Peeta."Yes let's go before I run into the girls" I say grabbing his wrist and speed walking down the hall to the doors.
We pull into the driveway of my house
The house is empty which I sigh in relief due to the fact Prim found out about what happened between Peeta and I and wouldn't speak to me for weeks except occasionally yelling remember in my face. I shake my head to clear all the thoughts.

(PEETA)
"Ready to work" Katniss asks getting out all the materials for our baking soda volcano. I nod. She pulls out a large paper màche volcano she must have built herself."I thought that it would be quicker if I built it myself" she grins."Are you saying I'm slow at doing things" I playfully question her."No I'm ju- Yeah your slow Peeta" she laughs slightly.
We mixed tons of concoctions of baking soda and vinegar but non of them want to explode."How about we try this" she says putting 4 cups if baking soda into the volcano and mixes a cup with 3 cups of bigger with 2 drops of red dye. She pours the liquid into the volcano and it explodes in our faces and everywhere in the kitchen."Shit well atleast we got an A on this assignment" I sit there and laugh at my white shirt now stained pink."Oh my gosh I'm sorry I can wash that for you"."Oh it's okay I was going to dye my shirt pink anyway" I sarcastically lie. She giggles.
We clean the kitchen and write up our procedures and other papers and I get ready to head home."It was nice having you over Peeta" she says biting her lip gazing at the ground."It was nice being here and don't forget our date on Saturday" She looks really cute as she sways from side to side."I will see you then"."See you then" I wave goodbye.