Senior year

🎶 I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath🎶 Scared to rock the boat and make a mess🎶 So I sit quietly agreed polite- I sluggishly smack the snooze button on my Ihome before I throw it across my sunlit room."Morning Katniss" I hear Prim say through the doorway."Hi Prim Morning" I say getting out of bed to pick out my first day being a senior outfit."Breakfast will be ready shortly mom and Plutarch and I will be waiting downstairs for you" she says hopping away. After summer ended Plutarch and I have gotten closure as in a step father to daughter ratio which was nice because I longed for my father but Plutarch is as close as I have to him. I step into the steaming hot shower and wash my hair and body. I reach my hand out of the shower and grab a towel for my hair and dry my body before going over to my sink to brush my teeth and do my makeup. I keeps makeup natural with foundation powder blush mascara and my sisters cherry flavored lipgloss. My hair quickly drys and I curl loose barrels in my hair so it Doesn't look so flat. I quickly get dressed in a dress that has a coral top and a slouchy blue bottom and pair it with white converse.

I run downstairs to meet my mom, Prim, and Plutarch siting at the table."Morning honey" my mom says hugging me."Morning" I say siting down at the table next to Prim."BEEP" I hear my phone beep from the counter. I grab it and it's Madge.

Madge: Katniss come on don't wanna be late I have Finnock and Annie and there getting impatient

Katniss: Okay on my way out

I text back."Guys Madge is waiting for me outside I need to get going see you later little duck"I say giving everyone a quick hug and grabbing my white backpack and purse from the chair by the door and leaving.

I get outside and Finnick good out to open my door."Well when did I turn into a gentleman" I ask teasing."About 10 seconds ago when Annie told me to open your door so hurry up" he says pushing my into the back seat."Gosh pushy" I laugh."Hah puny now let's get going Madge" Finnick says closing his side door.

(PEETA)

"It's been over 3 months since I kissed Katniss and talked to her" i say getting into my car. I shouldn't have freaked her out by kissing her but I know she has feelings for me but she needed her time and I respected that.

I pull into the parking lot of school and now that I'm a senior we get our own special parking areas in the front of the school which is cool. I get out of my car with my black backpack around one shoulder and enter school. "Peeta omg we haven't seen you in awhile" I hear behind me. I turn around and it's Fox, Thresh, Cato, Johanna, Clove, Gale, Glimmer, and Marvel but Finnick Madge Annie and Katniss are still not here but they probably will keep there distance."Hey guys how's it been" I ask putting on a smile."Good we missed you this summer I thought we would have hung out more than we did but we still can" Gale says Walking to first period with everyone behind us."Yeah I guess that's true I say walking into Mrs. Trinkets class. Where are the others there still not here and class is about to start."Why hello everybody my name is Mrs. Trinket I am your biology teacher and now that you are all seniors that doesn't mean you can slack off and act like Mr. Tocoolforschool I hope your behavior is good or else the odds might not be in your favor" she says with a little squeaky giggle at the end. I take out my phone and am about to do something when the door cracks open and enters Katniss."LATE" yells Mrs.Trinket."Sorry I was catching up with some friends I haven't seen in awhile I promise it won't happen again" she says."Uhh fine it better not happen again take a seat next to Mr. Mellark and be quiet" she says point to the empty seat next to me with a long ruler.

(KATNISS)

"Uhh fine it better not happen again take a seat next to Mr. Mellark and be quiet" the teacher with a bright orange wig yells. I take a huge gulp before maneuvering to the seat next to Peeta. I haven't seen/talked to him since when we where on the beach I wonder how he has been or if he's okay, I just feel bad for yelling at him and not speaking to him the rest of the summer but I needed my time."In this class we will be dissecting frogs building volcanoes and learning about the insides of a body does anyone have any questions about our studies before I move on"." I look to my left and I can see Peeta has his hand raised high."Yes Peeta" Mrs.Trinket asks."Can I go to the bathroom" the teacher gives him a nod and he exits the class.