Reuinited , but i cant save everyone

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!

REISE POV

We all starred at the roof where Chase and Amber where standing in. Amber was passed out , laying link in Chase's arms...her wings still evident....

"What is going on?!"

"What's is Amber?!"

"Why the hell does she have wings?!"

These thoughts ran through my head as I starred at them in shock

" ἄγγελος ( ángelos ) " one of the vampires whispers.

"What? What a ἄγγελος or whatever you said?" I ask

"It's the Greek term for angel....your friend she's , she's -" Kleysyn starts "she's an angel" Honor finishes for her .......

********************************

Chase POV

It's been about an hour since what happened....

Amber is asleep on one of the other vampires beds...

They just got me to leave the room five minutes ago...

I love her...I don't know her...but I love her.....

Angel or not I will always love her...

I will protect her from anything and everything.

If someone tried to hurt her I would-

"Ok , who are you kids and , I'm not saying we are not grateful , but why did you help us?" One of the vampires ask me and the one named after my sister, she looks like her too....

"I don't know...I just had a feeling that...I should come here...to help you all...." Reise says.

They all look at me and I look down at my hands "I knew that she would be here, Amber, I love her... I want to protect her, no , I have to protect her" I say while looking up.

The family of vampires all look at one another then look back at us.

"What are your names ?" Another one asks , a boy that looks my age with long brown hair.

"I'm Chase" I say

"The names Reise, but you can call me..........whatever the hell you want to call me" Reise says.

Everyone gasps and looks around then look back at us with wide eyes.

"What's your last name ?" Honor and Kleysyn ask at the same time...talk about mind fuck....

"I-I don't remember , my family died when I was young" I say

"Mine to, but I got adopted I'm now known as Reise the fairy slayer leprachaun holder Tomlinson" Reise says.

They all look around then a man that has blond hair looks at the boy my age and says "Matt, take them and explore their past, don't change it !" He orders then sits down.

Matt walks up to us and grabs our arms and takes us up the stairs into what I'm guessing is his room.

"Sit down , don't move " Matt orders and we sit down on his bead and stare at him..

"Well , explore my past O' great wise wizard " Reise says.

Matt walks up to her and grabs her arm and places one hand on her forehead .