IDK WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER LOL :D (it is named STOP COPYING ME!!!!!!)

Well Uh heres the symbol. LOL IDK WAT I DID

REISE POV

We watched all sorts of movies. We watched the twilight series (Which the boys insisted i covered my eyes during the 'dirty' scenes), Percy jackson, pitch perfect, 21 jump street, and warm bodies. By the time we finished it was about pm. Amber seemed to actually be comfortable with the boys and thats a good thing. We ate ALOT of popcorn.

"Hey Amber when do you have to go home are your parents worried?" Niall asked. I seen Amber tense up. THINK REISE THINK LIKE A MMMAANNNN GGRRRRR.

"Um actually um boys can Amber stay the night, her aunt and uncle where in a car crash and its pretty bad." I coulld see the boys get sympathy in their eyes and i looked at Amber and winked. Niall pulled her into a hug and said "WHO NEEDS A HORAN HUG." soon all the boys were hugging Amber and telling her how sorry they were.

"So um can she stay the night?"

"Yeah of course stay as long as you need to" Louis said.

"Ill  show you the guest room" Zayn offered and led Amber down the hallway. WE HAVE HAD A GUEST ROOM THE WHOLE TIME !!!! FGHJKHGFSXDGHHFNBGHJKH<GN.

"umm well i gonna go shower i smell like a corpse." I declared and went upstairs.

*****************************

After my shower i changed into my pajams and went downstairs. Amber wasnt in the living room with the boys so i just sat down next to dad/Louis. "So are her aunt uncle gonna live." 'where are her parents?" "How long is she staying here." questions where being thrown at me.

"CALM YO TITS YOUNG SKYWALKERS." The boys gave me puzzled looks. "Her parents are dead and i dont know if her aunt and uncle are going to live" The boys looked sad. Just then Amber came downstairs and said "I feel so refreshed." I notticed she was wearing someones sweatpants that were to big on her and someones shirt.

"thank you for the clothes and letting me stay here guys." Amber said and looked down.

"Its no big deal " The boys said all at once.

"FFRRREEEAAAAKKYYYY" Me and Amber say at the smae time then look at each other with horified looks. "STOP COPYING ME AAAAAAAHHHHH" We say at the same time. I just shut up after that. I stand up. "Im going to bed. GOOD NIGHT MAH PEEPS DONT LET THE BED BUGS BITE." I run upstairs(Not vampire speed) and go to my bedroom.

i was out like a light.