Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of pounding on the door. I heard Liam open it and he started yelling asking them what happened and stuff. When they seen his face they said

"It must have been Reise. Let's wake her up." they came and shook me a little bit and I turned and looked at them . When Niall seen my face he said "It wasn't her."

"What are you talking about."

"go look at your face ." I got up and walked to the bathroom. when I got here I turned the lights on and pretended to be mad , and shocked. I walked back to the boys.

"who the fuck did this?" I yelled.

they all looked at Louis and he looked at Harry.

"I didnt do it, it was Harry." said Louis. Now I just have to pretend im really mad.

"Someone better confess or all you bitches are going down." man the look on there faces.

"you shouldnt be cussing . your to young. " Oh great. here comes mature Liam saying don't cuss.

"I will cuss if I want to cuss." I said . Man if looks could kill I would be dead. you know if I could die. I walked to the bathroom and cleaned my face off. I walked to my bag and brought it to the bathroom and changed into my jean shorts thay go alittle above my knees and my black shirt that says "YOU'RE FUNNY ...BUT LOOKS ARENT EVERYTHING" and it says that in pink letters. I brushed my teeth and than put my hair in a ponytail. I walked out to see all the boys arguing.

"Shut up."I yelled over their arguing. All of them except Zayn shut up who was yelling something about his hair. I was looking at him sending him a death glare when all of a sudden he fell to the ground screaming in pain. I stopped sending him a glare and just looked at him. he was still screaming but then all of a sudden he stopped .

"Zayn what happened ? Are you ok?" they all started asking him questions while he sat on the couch trying to calm down . I know that what happened was not a normal thing . Maybe it was NO it cant be . Its not one of my powers im jist being stupid . There is no way that I would have that kind of power. Its to dangerous to tryit on another one of the boys. I know that Zayn already got hurt but I cant just go and hurt the other boys if it is me.

"Zayn are you alright?" I asked.

"yeah . im fine . I don't know how that happened . Its just all of a sudden I started feeling this excruciating pain everywhere , but im fine now.I dont think it will happen again. " Niall walked up to me while the boys were talking to Zayn and he said

"Reise right before Zayn did that your eyes they changed colors. they went feom brown to a dark blue. " OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT.

"No they didn't are you ok Niall I mean no ones eyes change color." oh my god it was me. Was this what my mom meant? Niall walked away after looking at me funny . HE CAN NOT FIND OUT.

NIALL'S POV.

I swear I saw her eyes change color. I'm not crazy. Maybe it was my imagination? I don't know but I do know that what happenes to Zayn was not a normal thing.