A few months later......

REISE POV

Its been a few months scince i felt normal.

Ever scince that day mmy life turned upside down.......

The day i got my memory back of what happened . 

I still cant beleive that i watched them get murdered and i didnt do anything about it.

Its all my fault.........

The boys have been trying to help me through this.......

I told them that i seen my parents get murdered , and they have done their best to try and cheer me up.

Before i told them they thought it would be a good idea to tell me that i was sapposed to get my hair trimmed.....Well they lied, they cut it to my shoulders and layered it...

I got so mad, Lou didnt know that i didnt know she was gonna cut my hair short, sso the boys got yelled at by both of us.

I met Harry's girlfreind.

She was really nice , and she is beautiful.

She looks really famuilar. I swear i have seen her before.

i swear i seen her before. It may have bbeen a long time ago , hell i might have just seen her at the store or the mall or something .

I started school a few months ago and i have made zero freinds.

Everyday at lunch i sit witch Amber , and the boys have been making me sign up for chior and sports and stuff.

Its ok i guess, i mean they want me to be a normal kid i get that.......

The girls love me!!!! Well except Elawhore(thats what i call eleanore hehehehe) She despises me!

I hate her.

The boys and i threw a party for the new years and i swear they are still drunk!!!

Well except Liam cuz he cant drink.......

WE PARTIED RIGHT!!!!!!

Its was fun..........  

The boys are wanting me to get a job....i chose babysitter.......

The boys announced to the world about adopting me......Im now up to 1K followers on twitter(PPfff i wishi had that many)  

I think i may have discovered another power of mkine.....

I can conttrol all Earth's elements.

I have been using that to my advantage......

If you see a fire starting on elawhores pants it wasnt me........

Amber keeps getting more and more weird each day...

I keep seeing her sitting in her room with peices of paper and she is drawing angels and demons and stuff......

She is starting to scare me.......

Right now im sitting in my room and reading a book and the boys are downstairs.......

I have a weird feeling......like someone is fighting....or people.........i dont know , but i just have a feeling that people i know are fighting right now..........

can i help them?????