Ruinited

Hey guys, i thought i would update cuz my brother is being an ass .... so ya..... 

so, i told my brother how i want top get snake bites, and he said he would disown me, and that i would be a disgrace to him, and he said he would tell everyone im not his sister, and stuff, i just dont like that every disision i make, he just has to put me down about it, i told him the way i want to cut my hair and style it....he told me that i would look stupid and that he wouldnt talk to me... i get it , he doesnt like the style, but still he is my brother, he should be with me in some of the disicions i maker , ya know? 

whatever, heres the update.

PS. IF IT IS BAD, IM SORRY, IM IN A BAD MOOD ....SSOOO ........YA....

Reise POV

I ran with Amber on my back to the sound of the battle.

When we finally made it, i was surprised by what i saw........

I saw a family of vampires, and a pack of wolves in a heated battle.......of chess........

Not really, i saw a family of vampires and a pack of wolves teraing eachother limb from limb...

And by the looks of it, no one was winning.

I quickly sat Amber down, then i yelled "HIDE BITCH HIDE!"(I really would yell that if that was me....)  

I RAn to the group of vampires, and started to help as much as i could, people kept giving me weird looks , but i just bhrushed them off.

Why are they fightibng!?

We are both creatures , shouldnt we be working togther to try and hide our secret.

Shouldnt we be trying to live in peace with the humans?!

Im trying not to hurt anyone....

I looked to my left, and i seen these twins fighting , back to back, i looked to my right and saw......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.