shopping

Reise's POV

I cant believe this. Vampire hunters killed my family. I got my parents powers. I HAVE A BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!! The chosen one is real. This is all so overwhelming.

"Hey Reise are you Ok" Oh no I just found out a bunch of stuff from my mother.

"Yeah im fine. Hey whats the date?" I feel like there is something important .

"May 26" OMG MY BIRYHDAY IS TOMORROW.

"Britney at the orphanage told me that your birthday is May 27." Liam said.

"Yeah it is." I am so excited. Yeah im a vampire but hey you know everyone gets excited about their birthday.

"Hey Reise we have something for you." Harry said . He got up and handed me a small box. I opened it to see a iPhone.

"HELL YES I GOT IPHONE. Thanks guy's. " I hugged all of them.

I was busy setting up my phone when I heard one of the boys say "Reise get all of your stuff we are going to the mall then we have to go the airport to fly back to London. "

"Why do we have to go to the mall ?"

"We are going to buy you some clothes."

"NO no no no . I dont go shopping . And besides I have enough clothes in my bag."

"If you only have one bag then you really need clothes. "

"Fine but we arenot getting any girly shit." I packed all of my stuff then put my shoes on. We left the room and went to the elevator. We rode in a comfortable silence. When we got down we got in a car wich I guess is Louis's scince he was driving. The boys all got in their own conversation while I downloaded games and music scince the boys got me a iTunes card. We soon pulled up to the mall and we got out of the car. We made our way to the entrance and the boys pulled their hoods up.Those strange people.The first place we went to was some restraunt . i didnt see the name of it but it was real nice . Someone that worked there showed us our seat then gave us our menu's. It didnt take me long to decide what i wanted. After about 10 minutes a girl came and i swear to god if a clown seen her they would think she was his friend. Her face was caked in make up.

" OMG your one direction." What is she talking about? I have heard that name before.

"Can i get you boys a drink?" Is that bitch ignoring me ? The boys ordered and then she tried flirting with them . I could tell the boys were uncomfortable.

"Uh if your done being a whore i would like to order." the girl looked at me .

"Did you really just say that to me ?'

"Do you need a hearing aid? Because i think you should know that yeah i did say that" im so happy im sitting close to her so i can get in her face.

"What is a bitch like you hanging out with them." Shit is about to go down.

"UH they adopted me " I said in a duh tone

"Well i can see why your parents gave you up . Your a fut ugly slut." NO ONE FUCKING TALKS ABOUT MY PARENTS.I can feel my eyes changing color.

" FOR YOUR FUCKING INFORMATION MY PARENTS WERE MURDERED BITCH" i got up out of my seat and grabbed her shirt. i could hear the boys telling me to stop but i didnt . I dragged her to the girls bathroom. Luckily there was no one in there . I pushed the girl on the ground.

"WOAH your eyes they are red." LIE LIE LIE .LIE TO HER REISE>

"its my contacs.BUT back to the topic. COME AT ME BRO" she got up and slapped me. I punched her in the gut and i used alot of my strength so it hurt her more. She doubled over in pain. I walked out of the bathroom and walked back to our table.

"COME ON we gotta go we gotta " the boys got up and we fast walked to a different store wich so happened to be one of the girliest stores here. JUSTICE.  I immediatly said "LETS GO " I was about to walk out when Louis grabbed my arm and said "Why not here?"

"Because its to girly.I mean look most of the stuff is dresses"

"Atleast let us get you one dress"

"NO"

"PLEASE"

"NO"

"PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGUR ON TOP"

"IF i let you will you shut up ." they all nodded. I walked over to the rack and picked a dress that didnt have any sparkles or anything. It was a blood red and it wasnt poofy but it wasnt tight either . It had a black belt . Its strapps covered the whole shoulder. The dress was actually kind of cute . I showed he dress to the boys and they told me to go try it on. I went to a opened changing room and tried it on .It actually looks kinda cute. I got out and showed it to the boys. They all were complementing me and stuff. I went back and changed into my other clothes and then we paid for the dress.

............................................................

We went to many stores and had a good time but then we had to leave . I cant beleive i actually had fun shopping. I was actually kind of sad we had to leave. We walked back to the car and Louis drove off. Air port here we come.