deep thoughts

Reise's pov

After Zayn was feeling better we all sat on the couch watching spongebob. Niall kept looking at me. He looked deeo in thought . I want to try and see if I can controle him but I dont think it will work. I tried to read his mind but for some reason I couldnt. Its strange. I looked at Louis who was sitting next to me then asked him " Do you know who pewdiepie is ?" He looked at me . OH HELL NAW . HE DOESNT KNOW WHO PEWDIEPIE IS . I quickly got up and grabbed my laptop . I logged in and connected to the hotels internet and got on YouTube . I clicked on the vedeo 'ducks' by pewdiepie and showed it to Louis . The whole time he was laughing his ass off. We passed the computer around and everyone watched it. Niall went back to being deep in thought . After a while we started talking then I realised something.

"I juat realised you guys are british ."

"Niall is irish. " Liam said. wow I can't believe it took me this long to find out . Im so stupid. Then I realised something else.

"which one of you is my dad?" Louis raised his hand and said "Me." right after he said that Liam said "Oh Reise I forgot that Britney had a note that you were supposed to get after you were adopted . " Liam handed me the note and I got up and went and stood in the corner so no one can look over my shoulder at it or anything . The note read

Dear Reise,

I know you probably have alot of questions about us or just questions in general . By the time you read this I know you probably have already read your other note from me and your father . Their are A lot of things you need to know. First I should tell you that you have both the powers me and your father had. You just won't get them yet. I had the power to see the future and your fathers power was he was stronger than most vampires. Reise do you remember how i used to tell you a story about how there was a vampire who was meant to over come the world and have humans and vampires live together in harmony. You used to not be able to understand why I told you that story everyday but you will find out soon. Reise I must warn you that there are vampire hunters. Vampire hunters are the people who killed me and your father, well are about to kill . The chosen one will over power the vampire hunters. Reise I have seen your furure and I want to tell you that you are going to do great things . Reise I know this might be a lot to take in but I have two things left to tell you . Reise you have an older brother named chase. He is three years older then you. And Lastly . A loved one may love one but that loved one loves the wrong person.

I love you Reise ,

Love mom.

( A/N I know that this might be confusing but it will make scince later in the book. And I know I suck at letters ans notes.)

Harry's pov

After Liam gave Reise that letter she got up and went to the corner amd read it . Her and Niall both looked deep in thought . What is up with these two . Niall has been acting weird scince the incedent with Zayn . He has been so deep in thought and Reise is right now .This is weird I dont know how but it is.

Authors note

Im sorry its short this is not the only book im writing and if this book is confusing dont worry it wont be later in the book .

peace out my peeps .