a feeling in my gut

You guys wanted me to update so OKAY HERES YOUR FUCKING UPDATE....................!!!!!!!..............

I MEAN YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL(Looks around nervously and smiles innocently)

ReisePOV

 i sat up in bed when i woke up. I woke up panting and sweating.It was still dark outside. I looked at my clock on my bed side table thing and the clock said 3:30 in the morning. I  looked to my right and seen gray eyes in the dark. The lamp on the bed side table was turned on and Amber was standing there. She was starring at me and i was starring at her.

"What were you dreaming about?" Amber questioned.

"What?" I asked

"I had a feeling that ou were having a bad dream. I felt like i could change it but when i got here you woke up about time i walked in. What was the dream about? For a few days now i have been having that feeling in my gut."

"Um well you could say it was a bad dream, It had alot of blood." I said. Amber nodded. "Well go back to sleep its early." She said. I nodded then got back under the covers and instantly fell asleep.

AMBER POV BEFORE SHE WENT TO REISE'S ROOM ITS AMBERS DREAM.

it was dark. But then it showed me at my house. My dad was beating me. My mom was just watching. She kinda cared for me. Dad ht her to. Mom couldnt do anything to help me. That was intil one day she helped me leave. After Derek broke my heart mom realised how hard my life was so she helped me leave.

The image changed it was of me and a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He was just talking to me then he leaned in and he kissed me. I could feel his lips on mine . The kiss was sweet and pasionate. I wanted in to last forever. But then the image blew away like sand. I could still feel the touch of his soft lips on mine.

Then all i felt was intense pain. It felt like somone had shoved 1000 swords in 2 spots in my back and were moving them around and slowly pulling them out one by one. Then i seen an image of me on my knees and my back arched. Something was coming out of my back but it was blurred. Then i seen i white rose falling out of someones hand. Then it showed the rose laying on the ground with blood seeping out of it. And there were red rose petals falling around it.

Then i seen this building. It didnt seem old but it didnt seem new. It looked like it was sapposed to be a secret from the world.

Then i seen a pack of wolves. But these wolves werent ordinarry wolves they were huge and they had disigns on them. The were running then they all lunged forward.

I woke up when there was this tugging feeling in my gut. Then my eyesight went away to show Reise in her bed tossing and turning. And it showed blood on concrete and then it showed Reise smiling at someone and hugging that person.

I got out of bed and walked upstairs to Reise's room and seen Reise tossing and turning in bed. I walked to her bed and stood beside it . Then she woke up.

After we talked she fell asleep and then i somehow knew she was dreaming of her hugging someone and jumping up and down in joy. I couldnt see whho she was hugging but it must be someone she loves. But then there was another tug in my gut and my vision changed to a boy. The boy i was kisssing in my dream to be exact. He was lying down on concrete. He seemed to be in an ally. He was turning and a scratching at nothing. Then i seen his dream. It was of a smaller version of him. He was hiding in  a house and he was watching these people getting attacked and murdered. And then he jumped out of his hiding spot and tried to attack them. But one of the girls kicked him in the gut and he stepped back a little. Then something unexpected happened. He grew fangs  out of his mouth and his eyes changed red. He charged again but the woman that was being attacked and murdered whispered"No my son you must*coughs up some blood* You must run, run and be safe." Im guessing his mom said. i couldnt make out her face through all the blood.

"We*coughs a little* We love you my boy now go run and hide." Im guessing his father said. Then the image changed and i saw him sitting at on his bed in his room daydreaming then "DINNER" yelled a womens voise and he smiled and got up and ran out of the room.

i closed my eyes consintarting on that then i seen the boy again but this time he was sleeping peacefully. He was smiling.

What is happening?????

***************************************

HEY GUYS ITS MOMMA BEAST HERE AND IM SORRY ITS SHORT I HAVE BEEN BUSY BUT I LOVE U SEXY BEASTS LOVE MAMMA BEAST