plane ride, reading, and Mate?

Reise POV

Me and the boys just got arrived at the airport . For some reason the boys keep pulling their hoods up and putting sunglasses. Why do they keep doing that? We have to go through all these things and junk wich will take forever.

.........................................................

We are sitting down waiting for our plane number to be called so we can get on the plane. The boys told me that the plane will have a bunch of rows with 3 seats and that they checked he tickets and me and Niall will be in the same row but someone will have to sit in between us. Something smells really good in this room . I wonder what it is?

Our plane number just got called and we are showing the people our passports and tickets. I can still smell something really good. We just got on the plane and we are looking for our seats. Me and Niall found ours and Louis is in the row next to us. Niall has the window seat and I have the outside. That smell is coming closer and closer. A boy that looks to be 12 or 13 comes over and slides past me into the seat next to me. HE IS THE ONE THAT SMELLS SO GOOD.

"Hey. " the boy says. I turn and look at him and smile and say "Hey."

"My name is Grant. "

"My name's Reise. " We both smiled at eachother.

Niall POV

I swear when Reise looked at that boy her eyes changed again but this time like a pink. They changed for a few seconds then changed back. I know im not crazy.

"Everyone please get in your seats and buckle up we are about to take off." Reise and Grant and I all buckled up and waited for them to say we can un buckle our seatbelts.

Reise POV

Me and Grant started talking about the Percy Jackson series and stuff. I know that there has to be a reason why he smells good. The flight attendant finally said that we can get up and stuff. I have to go to the bathroom. (In this im making it were vampires do go 2 the bathroom)

"Ill be right back I gotta use the restroom."I got up and made my way to the bathroom but before I could open the door I heard someone say "Reise I need to talk to you. " I turned to see thag it was Niall.

"Reise I know im not crazy . I seen your eyes change when you looked at that boy. They were pink. "Oh no. How did I not know this. It usually doesn't happen till the age of 16. Grant is my mate.

"Niall are you ok? My eyes don't change color " He frowned then walked back to the seats. I walked into the bathroom.

................................

After I used the bathroom I walked back to the seats and and sat down. I pulled out my book The Lost Hero and started reading .

"Im reading that book to." I looked over at Grant and smiled. I then went back to reading my book .

(4 hours later.)

I yawned and sat my book down . I didn't get very far because I would stop every once in a while and play games on my phone.

"Niall im tired. "I whined like a 5 year old.

"Then go to sleep." I nodded my head the leaned back in my seat. London here I come.