new place.

Reise POV

I woke up woth my head on Grant's shoulder and he was shaking me.

"Reise the plane just landed. "I looked around and everyone was getting up and collecting their things. I guess its time to get my stuff. I wonder where Grant lives. I mean he is my mate. I have no idea what I should do. Usually we dont find our mate until the age of 16. I am so confused.

"Hey Reise do you have a phone? " Wow I just realised he is American like me. My brain is really slow.

"Yeah."

"Well I haven't seen you here in London so if you want I can show you around and if you give me your number ill text you so you can get mine."

"Alright my number is 812*******."(I didn't know a number to put down so just pretend. ) Grant smiled and put the number in his phone. I grabbed my back and walked next to Louis so Grant and Niall could get out. We were the last few on he plane except for a man and woman who Im guessing is Grant's mom and dad.

"You guys ready?"Liam asked and we nodded. We walked off the plane and over to this thing to collect our bags. While we were shopping the boys got me 2 suitcases to put my new clothes in. One is black and the other is red. And they have a strip of duck tape on the side so I will know wich ones are mine. We got our bags and walked out of the airport. I took a small glance at Grant then walked out with the boys. The boys already had a taxi waiting for us so we just got in and Harry told the driver the address.

"So Reise who was that boy you were talking to?" Louis asked and nudged my arm. I blushed and looked away.

"Oh no one."

"Really because it sure didn't look like it when your head was on his shoulder. " I blushed even more.

"Niall what were they talking about?" Louis asked Niall.

"They were talking about some books and junk and before we left he asked her for her number."All the boy's looked at me.

"Reise aren't you to young to date." Liam said.

"I not dating him.............yet" I mumbled the last part so the boys wouldn't hear me.

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhhmmmm sure. " Louis said and I punched him in the arm.

"ow" he rubbed his arm. About 5 minutes later we pulled up to a huge house. I mean it probably had 12 bedroom's. We got out and got out stuff. I moved to 2 new places. A new house and a new country.