Keep moving on.

ASHTON AND ADISON ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY . I AM WRITING YOUR CHAPTER ON MY FREE TIME BECAUSE I AM PLANNING TO MAKE THE CHAPTER REALLY LONG AND I DINT HAVE TIME TO SIT AND THINK ABD WRITE IT ALL IN ONE NIGHT SO .....YA IM SO SO SO SORRY . AND AT SCHOOL I AM GOING TO TRY TO HAVE A WTITEN COPPY AND SHOW IT TO YOU GUYS AND SEE IF YOU LIKE IT AND WHAT NOT YA KNOW? BUT YA ILL ADD YOU SOON DONT WORRRY :D

CHASE PoV(bet u weren't expecting that we're you :D)

I stare hungrily out to the streets as I watch people run by trying not to get wet from the rain. I haven't eaten in days. I don't like hurting people . But I have to do it to survive .

But then again , why am I trying to survive . All I do is hurt people .

STOP SAYING THAT MOM AND DAD WANTED YOU TO LIVE !!

My subconscious screams.

My mind stopped its battle when I heard someone walking in the alley I was in. I looked to my left to see a woman walking in ridiculously high high-heels , a very short skirt a small jacket , and a torn red blouse . I I easily knew that she was one of the towns hookers. I slowly walked to her and said gently" hello mam"

She looked at me and raised 1 eyebrow. Then she spoke in a very annoying high pitched voice and with her British accent " look bub it costs a lot of money to get this And u need to have protection I don't want a kid .....EVER" I rolled my eyes. At least she doesn't have a family to are cafe of, I always make sure of that before I attack and kill .

I grabbed her roughly and pushed her up against the wall . Because of her high heels and me being younger she was taller then me but my head fit perfectly into the crook of her neck .

------------------------

After I finished um ....ya know , eating dinner, I burned her body after I took all the money she had.

I sat down and started counting the money .

When I finished counting I counted about 500$ and some change. The usual amount I get every couple days from my feeding that are....well......whores.

I pulled the jar I have saved up to hopefully be able to maybe buy me a car. I'm saving my money. So I put half of the money I got today in the jar and then grabbed the trash back full of my belongings and started walking . I walked into a near by store and walked to the family restroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt disgusted. My really tan skin was dirty and my long hair was getting too ling( the person I know that is chase in this has long hair , but not like ponytail long but like..... Kinda like liam when he had curly long hair I guess?). I grabbed the scissors out of the trash bag and started to cuts my hair. When I was done I grabbed a cloth out of the bag and put soap on it after I got it wet . Then began to wash my face and body.

When I was done I walked out of the bathroom then started looking at clothes.

*********************************************

When I was finished I had 2 pairs if jeans 2 shirts , 2 black hoodies , the book House Of Hades , some batteries and a radio that uses batteries , a pillow and a new blanket, and a small tent.

After I got done paying I started walking to a new ally way and setting up my bed with the gent and stuff.

I lay down starring at the stars for a bit then pulled out my flashlight and out it in my mouth , then started to read my book.

After I read for about an hour I stopped and just laid down listening to the sound of the rain hitting the tent.

It wasn't soon after , that I fell asleep .........

~dream~

I was alone in a dark place . But then all of a sudden there was a bright light then I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen . She had gorgeous blonde hair and amazing gray eyes. Just by her appearance you could tell, she was very magical.

"I'll protect you" I found myself whispering to her as I walked closer to her. She smiled ah me then whispered back "and I'll protect you may love." I went in to hug her but then she suddenly fell to the ground screaming in pain and arching her back .

I right away went into panic mode.

But then the dream changed. And I saw myself. But the true me......the monster me.

I had red eyes and my fangs were out.

And I had blood dripping out of my mouth . I quickly wiped it off then I heard her voice again .

"I'm still not scared off you ........ I ....I think that I-I love y-you "

Then the dream changed again.

I was being chased by these.....these wolves.

Even though they were wolves I could tell what then were thinking 'die! Your a monster , a demon ! Die tonight you hideous creature' it was like it was talking like a human .

~dream over ~

I woke up drenched in sweat. It seemed to only be about 3 In The morning .

I laid back down while panting.

I had all kinds of questions running Through my head .

Who is that girl?

Why do I keel dreaming about her?

Why did those wolves want to kill me , was it just because I'm a monster?

What is she?

Why was she in pain ?

How is she not scared of me ?

All the questions and more were giving me a headache .

'Come on Chase just go back to sleep' I said to myself .

I closed my eyes and then started daydreaming about me and that girl.

___________________________________________________________________

HI GUYS , SO I. SORRY U DIDNT UODATE LIKE I SAID I WOULD I HAVE A HEAD ACHE AND STOMACH ACHE BUT HEY I ALSO WRITE MY CHAPTERS IN ONLY ONE NIGHT SO BE PROUD PLEASE.

MY BROTHER WANTED THE LYRICS TO BE THE SONG COUNTING STARS SO JUST THINK OFF THAT I GUESS.

IM GOING TO START HAVING QUESTIONS FOR YOU GUYS AND YOU CAN COMMENT THE ANSWER IF YOU WANT MMKKKK.

So question: who is your favorite member of one direction???

Bye guys I love you and once again I'm sorry Ashton and Adison .

LOVE YOU GUYS

I HOPE YOU STILL LOVE ME

-MAMA BEAST