Chapter 48

Bea POV

I woke up with Jho beside me and I was thankful. Thankful because it's not a nightmare I used to think of eversince that car accident happened and I haven't died but still it scared the hell out of me, scared that I'd be put back in a car wreck bleeding and crying alone.

I come closer to her and hugged her behind. She felt my presence and she faced me and put her arm around my waist while her head was on my neck. She looked up to me and kissed my chin.

"What's wrong, love? Giniginaw ka ba? Sandali lang, E-off ko muna ang aircon."

She felt that I shivered as she's about to get up.

"It's alright, love. Body heat mo lang, napapakalma na ako. I'll be fine. And wala akong sakit."

I assured her as she put her palm on my forehead.

"Naku, Beatriz! Magsabi ka ng totoo, ayokong nagkakasakit ka. Ang hirap mag-alaga ng damulag, nakainom nga ang hirap hirap na, ano pa kaya kung may sakit ka!?"

Heto na naman sya. Sobrang nagger talaga ng girlfriend ko.

"I'm okay nga. Dami mong sinasabi. Di ka sweet!" biro ko sa kanya.

"Pero mahal mo naman! love you!" she expressed and put her head to my chest.

"Ugh, Jho! wag dyan!"

I lightly pushed her head. Kasi naman wala akong suot na bra, nakikiliti ako.

Tiningnan niya ako at saka nginitian niya ako. Alam ko na ang ngiting 'yan. Ngiting manyak!

She leaned back her head. What I didn't expect was that she put her mouth to one of my breasts and sucked its nipple.

The sensation overpowered me and I let out a moan.

"Ahhh, shit Jho!"

Tumingala sya sa'kin at saka itinuloy ang kanyang ginagawa. Nakagat ko na lang ang ibabang labi ko para pigilang mapaungol ulit.

"Oh, baby. You're sexier when you moaned! Moan for me, love.." sabi niya ng nakakaseduce na boses.

I looked at her. Hindi ko alam na may ganitong side pala si Jho at nae-excite akong makita ito sa kanya.

We're still staring at each other when she rode at the top of me and I laughed at her aggressiveness. She stopped me with her mouth and kissed me hard and soft and fast and slow. I responded to her of course because I'm addicted to her lips and kisses.. I think every part of her especially her center.

Jho moved her hand to my breast and squeezed it while her mouth moved to my ear. I moaned and didn't know if it's because of the sensation she gave to my ear or the one from her hand to my breast.

I slowly put my arms around her waist so I can pin her on the bed but her hands are faster than mine, she grabbed it and put them above me. She shocked me but looked at her amusingly.

"Nah, my turn, love.. You have to wait for your turn. Hmmnn."

Napa-nod na lang ako sa kanya. She kissed me again and I let her. I can let her make love with me. Mahal ko 'to eh and I bet she's ready to do it with me.

She planted kisses to my face. She moved her mouth to my neck and bit it.

"Damn, Jho. S-stop it! W-wag dyan.." pagrereklamo ko sa kanya.

She stopped at nginitian na naman ako.

"What? Nung nilagyan mo ba ako ng hickeys, nagrereklamo ba ako?"

"Aissshh.. iba kase yon, hindi ko naman sila nilagay sa neck mo."

Pinagpatuloy niya lang ang paghalik sa leeg ko.