Chapter 9

Bea POV

"What? Aren't you gonna jump?"
She told me when it's my turn to jump of the cliff so I glared at her. I now regret what I suggested to her that if we made it to internship in Med Tech we would do bungee jumping. She chuckled and come near to me and said "My Baby is so coward.." I'm about to say I am not but then she pecked on my lips. Even if it's too short, she tasted so sweet.
I grinned at her and whispered I want more. than. that. And she easily blushed.

I calmed down after seeing her blush after all, I still have an effect on her. " You have to give me a prolonged kiss after this, babe. " I teased as I looked at her still blushing. How I'm so lucky she chooses me over others, how she fights for our love, how she brags me as her girlfriend to anyone, how she gives me courage when I always need it, and how unending hows I have for her just like how I love her very much.

" Stop day dreaming, babe. You. are. about. to. jump. " She said in her seductive voice. It did not scare me away rather it turned me on. Her voice turned me on. She always turned me on. I look at her with lust and more love. And there again, I'm grinning like a fool. I don't mind to look foolish. I want to be foolished for her. She holds my hand and gives me a reassuring look that I'll be safe. I believe her. I always believe her.

As I jumped, I think of her laughing and screaming my name up there telling the world "She is my girlfriend!" I grinned widely and again I look like a fool. I am not scared anymore because she is always with me. She is all I need and I always thank God for giving her to me.

" I told you it was fun!! " she excitedly told me as I get back. I again looked at her admiringly and lovingly. I won't get tired looking at her everyday for she is like a drug to me. I held her hand as we walked away to come back to our room near the beach to take a rest. She's fast asleep when I get back from getting food for us. I sighed and smiled secretly. I told her to wait but she's just so tired. This woman really makes me crazy. And I don't mind getting crazy for her. I am crazy for her. I watch her sleep and trace her brows that crossed when gets angry, eyes I always fall in love and lips I always loved to kiss.

And then fall asleep beside her. As I opened my eyes, she is doing the same thing I did to her. Everyday I think I love her more. Her smiles and dimples remind me of my dreams for us. I think every part of her is my strength and at the same time is my kryptonite. Her imperfection perfects for me. I see no reason to unlove her, may be then she's made for me that is why.

" Stop grinning, you look like a fool. " She said then stood up from the bed and offered me a hand. She always spoiled me and I don't want her to stop from doing it.

"As We eat our late dinner, she speaks. "Babe, Let us fulfill our dreams. You becoming a doctor and me becoming your life." I laughed at her because she knows she is my life.

We headed to the beach right after dinner. I offered her my jacket as the air gets colder. She didn't want to bring one because she said she wanted to feel the fresh air but on the other hand may be she only wanted me bring it so I could give it to her.

We stopped from walking the shore as she looked at the stars. She always loved to see starry skies and and wanted to be the brightest one. I told her she is already the brightest to me but she just pinched my cheeks and gave me kisses in my forhead up up to my lips. I so love the latter part. I loved to kiss and be kissed by her.

" You know that I love you, right? " I nodded and embraced her from the back and leaned on my chin to her broad shoulder.

"Damn" is all I can say. I woke up from the sound of the alarm clock and reach it on my bedside table and throw it away. Another yet, a clock is broken.

As expected my dad knocks at my door.. I didn't bother to answer him so he lets himself in. He didn't say a word rather he
picks up the broken clock and leaves. I'm glad that my dad didn't hover and that he understands I need to be alone and didn't want a hug and cry over. I am so tired of crying but she always makes me act like this whenever her birthday is near.

" I miss you. " I said to myself.

____________________________________
The unveiling puzzle begin.

Thank you for reading. It makes me happier noticing you waiting for an update.