Chapter 61

Killian's POV

When your daughter announces that she's pregnant and you have a 1year old son things really do change in. I walked downstairs and Emma was making breakfast.

"Morning Love." I say in her ear.

"Hey handsome." Emma says facing me.

"You get more and more beautiful everyday." I say.

"Oh god I love you." She says and kisses me.

I grabbed her closer to me and kissed her harder.

"You guys do know this is a kitchen right?" Leia asks.

"Oh Leia what are you doing here?" Emma asks.

"You said you were taking me to my doctors appointment today since Ryder is working." Leia says to Emma.

"Oh god thats right. Just let me get dressed." Emma says and goes upstairs.

"So have you been okay?" I ask Leia.

"What?" She asks.

"Im sorry hun. I really dont know how to react to this right now." I say.

"Well your doing alot better then when you and I first met." She says.

"Yeah I wasnt very nice, but look how far we have come. Its just I was barely your father, now Im trying to figure things out how to be a father to Wesley, and now Im gonna be a grandfather its alittle much." I say.

"Yeah it is. Hey dad can I ask you something important?" She asks.

"Sure. Whats up?" I ask.

"See last year I had a year tour. I worked on new music, but now Im having a baby and I dont know if Im gonna be able to continue the music. Will I be able to do music and be a mother?" She asks me.

"Love I really dont know. I didnt know you existed so I didnt have to decide music or child. Now with Wes I work on music producing in the town so I can be with him. So I really dont know how this is gonna work for you. But your mother and I and the rest of your family will be here no matter what you choose." I say.

"Killian, Wes has just woke up so you need to handle that. Leia lets get going." Emma says walking downstairs.

"Sure thing love. I'll see you two later." I say.

Leia's POV

Whale said that the baby is growing nicely and everything seemed so nice. Though I still dont know if Im going to continue music. My dad wasnt much help with it cause like he never had to do this.

"Lei you have been quiet since we left the doctors what up?" My mom asks.

"Nothing its just... Well last year was amazing and now here I am 22, pregnant, and not knowing if I can continue my music." I tell her.

"Wow, see for me when I had you... I was 15, pregnant, and in High School. I think you just need to take this year and next year off and then maybe go back to music." She says.

"Emma! Leia! Hi there." Mary-Margaret says.

"Hey Mary-Margaret. Whats with the yelling?" My mom asks her.

"Oh nothing I just saw you and wanted to say hi. Oh Leia I wanted to give you this pregnancy book and this book of baby names." Mary-Margaret says.

"Oh thanks." I say.

"They were your mother's when she was pregnant with you." She says.

"So thats where they went. I cant believe you stole them from me, but why?" My mom asks.

"Because you were in labor and before Leia you threw them at me." Mary-Margaret says.

"Oh yeah. A very painful... I mean wonderful time." My mom says looking at me.

"Okay then I will see you two later." Mary-Margaret says.

"Lets get Lunch you want lunch?" My mom asks.

"Sure I can eat." I say.

We went to Granny's and the whole time she is telling me it wasnt gonna hurt and that I will be fine, but it was gonna fine. After a lunch with my mom I was more freaked out about whats to come for me when I have the baby. Its a scary time, but I just dont know what Im gonna do once I have the baby? Will I be in music or will I have to give it all up.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more
comments and votes the more likely I am to update.