Chapter 13

Emma's POV

I woke up to a nice smelling breakfast right in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw Killian holding a trey of food in front of me.

"Morning beautiful." He say to me.

"Either you did something bad or you know something that will make me mad?" I ask.

"Cant I just make breakfast for the woman I love." He says.

"Killian, come on." I say.

"Okay. I wanna tell you something." He says.

"Whats the matter?" I ask.

"I need to go back to LA for a few days." He says.

"What why?" I ask.

"To get some stuff that I havent brought here yet. We havent really went back to get our things." He says.

"Do you really have to go?" I ask.

"Its just for few days or so." He says.

"Dont go. I know the others girls wont want the others to leave." I say.

"Swan.. Its just a few days. I'll be back." He says and kisses me.

"You cant go. I wont let you." I say.

"Well how about we do something fun just us right now." He says and climbs on top of me and kisses me.

"Hey mom.. Oh dear god." Leia says and walks out.

"Oh that poor girl. Come on lets go." I say.

I got dressed and I knew Killian was watching me. Once I was done we went downstairs and there was a big group of people downstairs.

"Whats going on?" Killian asks.

"Oh well you boys really think you can just leave for a few days and we all will be okay with it?" Regina asks.

"I told you the other girls will be pissed off." I say.

"Why dont you all go?" My mom says.

"Thats what I said." I tell her.

"We think its best you all stay here." David says.

"Liar." Leia says.

"Leia stay out of this." Killian says.

"No Leia please tell us." I say.

"They arent just leaving for stuff." She says.

"Leia stop talking." Killian says.

"Woah woah woah. Your told her what your doing and you wont tell me." I say to him.

"Swan you wouldnt understand." He says.

"Leia why are they really leaving?" I ask.

"They have a big sold out show." She says.

"Wait you boys dont want us there?" Mary-Margaret asks.

"Its not how it sounds." David says.

"So you told our daughter about this and you lie to me." I say.

"I didnt tell her anything, but I did catch her on the website." Killian says.

"Well then if your just performing then why cant we go?" I ask.

"Yeah wait are you boys embarrassed by us?" Belle asks.

"No! Belle." Rumple says but Belle walked out.

"Now we know where we stand." Mary-Margaret says.

The other girls walked out and the boys followed after them and Killian just looked at me.

"Swan Im sorry, but I loved that life I had before all this. I know that sounds bad, but I cant help how it makes me feel. I promise I will come home." Killian says to me.

"You mean like how you promised you would never leave without a goodbye. Like how you promised no matter what you would care about me. Or what about when you promised you would stay for her. Do we really mean anything to you." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Swan dont think like that. You know I care about you. Both of you." He says.

"I guess not as much as music and that is why I really dont like the fact that Leia is so gifted. You promised this is what you wanted and it looks like you lied to me and more importantly you lied to her." I say pointing at Leia.

"Swan listen I...." He starts.

"You know what Killian just go. Dont come back because we all know you dont want this. Leia come on." I say.

"Mom.." Leia says.

"Now! Leia." I demand.

She walked out the door and I didnt even look back at him. How could he do this to us. I thought he loved us I guess not.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.