Chapter 54

Emma's POV

Zelena and Hades had be married and they had a small gathering and then at their small reception Regina and Robin announce they were too getting married and Killian was getting pretty annoyed with it for some reason.

"Its so annoying. Every month or so everyone seems to have been getting married." Killian says.

"Geez calm down. What is the problem?" I ask.

"I dont know its just annoying." He says.

"Killian they are are in love. Its not like Im begging you for us to get married." I say.

"Yeah I know, but it was like once your mother and Archie said they wanted to get married everyone else went for the married life too." He says.

"So they dont want to ever be apart its cute." I say.

"But why announce it at someone else's wedding its kinda rude." He says.

"Yeah it is rude... Oh why are looking around? Did you lose something?" I ask.

"Yeah where is Leia? She was with us at the reception." He says.

"Oh she left like an hour before us to meet up with Ryder. Thats why she said see you later and we didnt see her after that." I say.

"God why didnt she tell me?" He asks.

"She still doesnt think you like him and they have just started dating and are taking things slow for right now. She will tell you when she is comfortable with you and this conversation. Can we not talk about this?" I question.

"So now you dont want to talk about her and him." He says.

"I just dont want to talk about it anymore because its not really our business. Lets just go home." I say.

"Okay love." He says.

Leia's POV

"So Regina and Zelena had a fight before the wedding? How does that happen?" Ryder asks.

"Well Regina mentioned her's and Robin's engagement after the wedding, but told her sister before. So Zelena was very upset she purposely threw the Bouquet in Regina's face." I say.

"Thats insane. So at Regina and Robin's wedding do you think Mary-Margret and David will announce their getting married?" He asks.

"Theres a very good chance of that happening." I say.

"Well I should get going." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Your parents are coming." He says.

"They dont hate you." I say to him.

"Yeah I really think they do. I'll see you tomorrow." He says.

"Okay. See ya." I say.

I watched him walk away and just as he went inside my parents walked up.

"Did we scare him?" My mom asks.

"Yeah kinda." I say.

"See I told you that guy us weird." My dad says.

"No he isnt weird. He just thinks you two hate him." I say.

"Well I dont, but he might." My mom says pointing at my dad.

"Okay its late we all should get to bed." My dad says.

"I'll be in soon." My mom says.

"Okay." My dad says and walked inside.

"Mom are you okay?" I ask.

"I dont think your father wants to marry me. I dont think he ever wants to marry me." She says.

"Mom? Dad loves you and Im sure he would love to marry you, but I think he is having to wait for the others to get their weddings out of the way first. That way no one ruins your wedding with an engagement." I say.

"Wow now you have me believing that he will want to marry me sometime as soon as everyone in our group is done." She says.

"Well Ryder thinks that at Regina's and Robin's wedding David and Mary-Margaret will announce marriage." I say.

"You know what speaking of Ryder. I'd like it if you would invite him over to talk with us that way we can know the Ryder you know." She says.

"Mom, that would be nice very nice, but I dont know about that just yet. Its something new and we havent discussed what we are just yet, but if theres a chance it will be a good relationship then yeah that would be nice." I say.

"Okay we better get inside. Your father tends to go through other peoples things when they arnt around." She says.

"Oh thats where I got that from." I joke.

"You got alot from him. Its so hard to believe your mine as well." She jokes back.

I went into my room and my mother went to hers to check on my dad. Its always a girls dream to have their parents who have been so far apart for so long get together in the end and be happy. I really hope one day my parents get married and I also hope one day I find someone as special just as they have.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more
comments and votes the more likely I am to update.

Ps Check out my new story called Married in Vegas. Thank you.