chapter 7

"Daniel there's more infected!" Gabe Cried charging into the house. He appeared from the kitchen.
"Go alert the others on this street,  Ill be right out ok." He said reassuringly. "Guys get your asses in gear we got company!" Walking out the front door to see hiw many there are.
Daniel was completely stunned. Its like that girl called everyone within a mile here. They were buzzing in like flys to carcasses. At the front row is three very big grownups. One tall black and skinny with muscles wearing a tanktop and khaki shorts. Second one is another big one but he looks like he works out similar to what the runner looks like. The third is a fat juggernaut like person. His belly hangs out from his white stained tanktop. Behind them about twenty walkers and more on the way.
"Get the hell outta there!" A female voice called out. "Run the opposite direction but be careful of the sprinter!"
Is it me, Im just hearing things or is there an actual person calling out? Doesn't matter I need to get my team in out of here and fast.
The runner came charging directly at him. Arms moving as fast as his legs. Dan got readied his machete out infront of him. Waiting for the man to catch up to him.
Bearing his teeth he panted like a dog in the summer, but he was out for blood. Standing in the middle of the road some of his men stood behind ready to attack.
"What the hell are you doing run!" The female voice came back.
"We can't run from a runner, damnit! If we do he will get us before we can react!" Daniel yelled back. "Get ready to back us up we are going to need it. Let thou adversary be vanquished and take what we thrive."
The black runner lunged forward and Daniel swiftly moved out of the way. He skidded to a hault and as he did his spine was severed. He fell down to his knees and lied their with his face to the warm asphalt.
Looking at the roof kids began to jump down. First a girl with smoky black hair. Then five muscular guys. The others stayed on the roof. About twenty.
"Are you mad." The smoky haired girl said carrying a big metal bat. "You could have died."
"Ahhh, but you didn't we all might if we don't take care of the horde that right there." Daniel said grinning.
"So you are mad. But I guess you are right." She said sighing and turned toward her team. "Lets the enemy fall to our assault. Archers take out the two leaders. We have to the rest."
Her squad let out an ooohraaa, and charged in. The archers fired until the two went down as they marched forward. Daniels groups are already fighting in the next avenue over holding them off so they don't come that way.
Jack came running up to fall in sync with the girl and his leader. "We should make this a quick and painless death for them." An they both respond together with the word agreed.