Chapter 43 Damien's POV.

Damien's POV.

She's been groaning in pain for three hours now. She doesn't cry, scream, cuss me out or anything just groans. She's not even on any medicine for the pain.

"SON OF A BITCH!" she booms squeezing my hand. Okay maybe I spoke to soon. "That one hurt." she groans breathing heavy. "Come on Derder can't you take them now? It's been what two hours."

"Three and a half. And no your not fully dilated." he tells her causing her to groan again.

"Besides David, Matt, Ky, Sky, Jeremy and the boys aren't here yet." I remind her. She groans again shaking her head.

"How long does that stupid thing last?" she complains.

"It's over." says Matt walking in the room.

"It's about fucking time. I thought I was going to have to wait until next fucking year to have these babies." she bitches.

"Ah bitchy stage." he laughs.

"Fuck you. You insensitive prick." he laughs harder.

"You getting this abuse D?" he asked me.

"No she just started but I'm not the one that seems to be pissing her off."

"Well in that case. I'll see ya. I don't have to take this abuse." he chuckles.

"Oh yes you do. You asshole. And you tell the rest of them assholes to get up here right now before I go find them and kick everyone of their sorry ass."

"Were here. Geez no need to get your pampers in a bunch." Cody laughs walking in the door followed by the rest of them.

"Where the hell have y'all been? Do you know what I'm going thru? While y'all go fuck around. For god sakes. What is wrong with you assholes...MOTHER FUCKER!...what couldn't find the time to see your god kids being born. If I would have known that other thing were more important to y'all I would have found other ones!" she rants. I want to laugh so bad but I honestly don't think would be a very good idea.

"Sorry Ari Mr. Owens was taking his time then the traffic getting here was a mess." Taylor says.

"Yeah blame it on that prick." she mutters. "Rub my back." she demands turning on her side facing away from everybody. I start rubbing her back turning to them mouthing sorry who just shrug it off.

"So...they are taking their sweet time coming?" Caleb ask breaking the silence.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"You act like your giving birth you dick." she says.

"No baby I just don't like seeing you in pain." I tell her honestly kissing her shoulder.

"How long has she been in pain?" Taylor asked.

"Fifteen minutes after we got here but it didn't start get really bad until five minutes before Matt walked in." I tell them. They all nod finding them seats.

"Where's everybody else?" she asked.

"Uncle and Tara went to take the kids home to Tammy. They'll be hear soon." Matt tells her she nods sighing.

"You can stop but will you lay with me?" she ask me.

"Anything you want baby." I tell her climbing into bed with her. I put one arm under her head the other one rubbing her belly.

"Shit!" she groans gripping my arm digging her nails in. Matt moves sitting on the other side of the bed facing her.

"That bad?" he ask her.