Chapter 31

"No shit Sherlock. My old house."

"No way really?" ask Tay. I nod. Now there's more excitement. All kinds of cheers. Yes they love that house more.

"What about D?" ask Cody.

"He'll be moving in with us."

"What about his pack?" ask Kale.

"Yeah what about my pack?" D ask. I shrug. He raises an eyebrow.

"Well the ones that wanna go can. The ones that don't can stay here."

"That house can't be that big." he says. I snicker.

"Oh yeah it can." comments Tay.

"No offence babe but it puts your house to shame." I state proudly.

"It looks like the white house." Kale says.

"Nu huh." D says.

"Yeah huh." says Tara.

"It's not that big guys."

"Pretty damn close." says Kale.

"What about my house?" Tay ask.

"Keep it. We can use it for whatever or sell it its up to you."

"What about the pack?"

"Same the older ones that wanna stay there can. The ones under the age of eighteen that live with us now are coming with us. That's if you keep the house if not they all will be moving in."

"So I can stay there?" ask Caleb. I give him a disbelieving look.

"Excuse me! No way. I gotta have my boys with me. Are you saying you don't wanna move in with us?"

"Hell yeah I do. I was just curious."

"Nice save jackasss." I retort. "Fine if none of y'all don't want to move in then don't." I scoff.

"I am!" they all cheer. That brought a smile to my face. I nod.

"So basiclly we will combining the packs. D keeps his house the ones that wanna go can. The ones that don't stay here. Taylor you keep your house or not. How bout we go look at the place before anybody decides anything?" they all agree. I get the kids ready and we leave. After a long drive we are there.

"Holy shit." D mutters. "They weren't lying when they said it's as big as the white house." I shrug.

"It's not that big."

"The hell it isn't." we get out of the cars and walk in.

It's kinda creepy being back especially seeing it in the day light. Now I can see everything clearly.

"First floor is the kitchen, dining room, living room, formal dining room, game room, sitting room, theater room, indoor pool, conference room, and extra rooms. Then you have 2nd 3Rd and 4th floors that are bed rooms. Mom and dad used the 4th floor as the close family quarters. Ya know alpha and family, beta and family and omega and family. Then they used the rest for who ever. There's also an outdoor pool, garden, sauna, hot tub, gym and a music room. We'll have to do some major cleaning" I tell everybody. They go and tour the house. A couple of hours later we all meet in the living room.

"So how are you going to do this." ask D.

"Me? Nu huh your the alpha. I'm not deciding this stuff without you."

"Well I think we should do it like your parents had it." say Tay and everybody agrees.

"Okay fine but remember our pack has nothing but teenagers. Oh I know how you damn teenagers are always causing a muck." I snicker. "We would have to put responsible adults with them." I say.