Chapter 35

I'm eight weeks, two months and hating every minute of it. I'm really showing now. I went from flat stomach to baby bump to nine months pregnant in two freaking months. I really don't want to see me in two months hell I don't even want to see me now. Now I understand all the complaining Tara did. She had hers the other day. A cute little boy name Taylor Caleb Davis. He named him after his two best friends. Yeah Cody is to now but he closer to Taylor and Caleb. He's a chubby little thing but so adorable.

Me and D are still deciding names. I want to name the first born after him. He doesn't but who do you think is going to get their way. If we have another boy I want to name him after my boys. Taylor, Caleb, Liam, Kale and Cody. D agrees with that but he also wants to add Ashton and T.J. For a girl I want to name them after Tara and Elaine. D wants to name the kids after my family but I said no. There's no way I could say there names without crying. It would be so much easier if we knew what we were having. We should be finding out soon. We already started making wedding plans and fixing their rooms. Thank gawd we have seven unused rooms next to ours.

The one right next to our we are planning on knocking down the wall because I want a bigger room especially now because we have decided for the first few months they will be sleeping in our room. If that happens our room will have to be bigger. Yes it's huge now but to add four cribs and whatever else we need for them we would need more room. Sorry I guess I like my space. Then a room for each babies and a playroom. The wedding we decided to have it here in the garden. Nothing big just the pack, Sam and Derek's small pack, both uncles and the regulars from the bar. Yes I was threaten by them that if I didn't invite them they were never stepping into the bar again. So with our seventy, Derder's twenty, the 15 from the bar and two uncles oh and the department. There's going to be about hundred and fifty people. Real small huh?

"What's wrong?" D ask. Yes he's at lunch with us along with Steven. They both been coming up for lunch.

"Nothing. Just thinking." I shrug.

"About?" I roll my eyes.

"The rooms and the wedding." I tell him he nods. "I got to pee again." I groan getting up.

I walk to the bathroom. Well woddle. I do my business as I'm walking out of the stall to wash my hands the bitch walks in.

"You think you won? Just because your pregnant. He's only marrying you because of that. If you weren't knock up he would of dumped you sorry ass along time ago. He'll be mine again." I nod really ignoring her. I start walking out when she suddenly grabs the back of my head punches me in my ribs. All I can think about is protecting my babies. Then she slams me up against the wall. This bitch is crazy. I can't let her hurt my babies.

'Guys bathroom now!' I scream in my head as I slide down the wall pulling myself in a ball. I can't fight back D will have my ass plus I have to protect my babies. I try and cover my stomach as much as I can. That's what she keeps aiming for.

"Whore by the time I'm done with you. He'll never want you again!" she screams kicking my the side of my back. "Your never going to see those bastards born!" she tries to stomp on my stomach but I catch her foot pushing her away. She comes back kicking me in the head. The head I can handle.

"I'm going to kill the bastards that ruined my life!" how did they ruin her life? She bends over and punches my side again it's the only place I'll let her hit. I can't let her to close to my stomach. "I'll kill them. Than you! Whore!" another kick to the ribs. Where the hell are the guys?

No sooner do I think that they are in the bathroom pulling her off of me.

"You alright baby?" D panics crouching down to me. I remove my hands.