Chapter 9

I don't want asshole knowing to much about me. He doesn't deserve to get to know me.

"Is this night ever going to end?" I ask no one in particular.

"It's only 1 Ari!" Tay says out of nowhere.

"Shit I forgot you were here." I say.

"Love you to fun size." he says.

"I know." I say. John walks in about that time.

"Just where in the hell have you been?" I ask.

"Getting you guys something to eat mom." he says sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"Thanks son but I'm not hungry." I say patting him on the back.

"I know you didn't eat." I look at him confused. He sighs.

"You've been working since 3:30." he says.

"Yeah. And?" I say.

"Cake doesn't cut it." he says.

"Okay I know your trying to tell me something. Spit it out dude." I say.

"You forgot to eat again Ari." he says shaking his head. Did I, I ate breakfast, lunch and......okay nope no dinner.

"And just how do you know son?" I ask. He rolls his eyes.

"Because mom, your stomach has been growling all night." he says. I roll my eyes.

"Stupid boss." I mutter.

"What was that young lady?" he ask.

"Umm..nothing dad." I say sweetly.

We eat then I go lay down in my spot.

"Lift up." Lisa says. So I do. She sits down putting my head in her lap. I lay there not really paying attention. How could I get a new bike then have all three of them taken away. Find a mate, then him not want me, my two friends find theirs all in one night?

"Hey Ari!" Lisa say bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm"

"Damien wants us to come with them Saturday." she says. Damien I thought his name was Ashton?

"Who the hell is Damien? I thought his name Ashton." I say. She sighs.

"Damien is Ashton friend." she says.

"Ah." was my clever response. So that's assholes name. And why in the hell does he want me to go somewhere with them? What's he up to I thought to myself.

"Weren't you listening?" she ask.

"No." I simply say.

"Well?" she ask.

"Well what?" I say. I know I'm irritating her.

"Us going out Saturday." she states sighing.

"Can't. Gotta work." I say.

"No you don't. You have the weekend off." John says. Thanks for having my back there John. I wanna say but don't.

"Good you can go." she says.

"Nope." I say.

"Why not?" she ask.

"I still have Ky or did you forget the pint size three year old I have?" I say.

"Damn she started young." Bethany mouths off. I grit my teeth. Breath Ari breath.

"It's not her..."Lisa starts but I cut her off.