Chapter 10

Not since Matt and Tony took me when I was about fifteen I think. We use to go all the time but stopped I have no idea why. We just did. It was probably because something my mom and dad didn't want me doing. They didn't want me doing a lot of things. They wanted me to be a girl. And spending a lot of time with Matt and Tony I was pretty much a Tom boy.

I waste no time. I run get suited up and start climbing. I make it to the top and look down. They are still on the ground.

"What the hell guys? Aren't we suppose to be rock climbing.?" I ask yelling down. They all laugh at how excited I am.

"I'm not climbing that!" Lisa yells.

"Oh come on lis. It's easy." I yell back.

"No your crazy!" she yells.

Have you ever been rock climbing before?" Taylor ask.

"Maybe." I say shrugging.

"No." she says shaking her head.

"Come on this is a baby climb" I say. "Lisa." I whine dragging out her name. She shakes her head defiantly. "Oh come on! Your not one of those those who whine I broke a nail. So suck it up and get your ass to climbing before I go down there and make you climb." I threaten. She shakes her head again.

"Fine." I say. I get in the position to climb down but I don't. I bring my legs up to my chest and push off. And fly down land with my legs bent.

"Oh! shit did you just do that?" lis ask. I shrug.

"Now come on. Put you foot there." I instruct. She sighs.

"If I fall I'm taking you down with me." she threatens. I nod

"Okay you want me to teach you the way I learned?" I ask.

"How did you learn?"

"My brother went behind me." I say.

"How old were you?" she ask

"5." I say.

"What?" she screeches.

"Damn lis stop doing that." I say sighing. "I was 5. He use to stand behind me as I went up. Now quit stalling. Up you go." I say. She sighs.

"Fine but you better be behind me all the way up." She says. I nod. I tell her what to do. I get behind her and we make it all the way to the top. We look down and the guys are still down there.

"Ugh! Guys what are you waiting for?" I ask.

"We are guys. Your asking a very stupid question. We were watching two girl...." Ash says trailing off. I roll my eyes.

"Get you head out of the gutter." I say. "And we are not coming down until y'all come up." I finish. So we sit at the top with our legs dangling.

The rest of the night goes like that. The guys making sexual innuendo. Even ass gets in on it making comments about me. Pissing the bitch off. She sits on the side lines afraid she will break a nail. By the end of the night I'm tired. I can barely move. My legs hurt. That's what happens when your out of practice.

When I get home all 9 guys are there. Ky is in my bed sleeping peacefully. Two guys are in there one from the pack and one cop. I guess uncle wanted to make sure if something happen the intruder was going to be brought down. One way or an another.

The several months passed without incidents. I changed Ky's hair to black to match mine. Everything went back to normal after about two months. I get up, get us ready, go to school. Either come and take care of Ky or go to work then bed. Weekends I do pack meeting yes I did become alpha. I put Tay as my beta, Caleb as my omega and Kale as head of security. They all enjoy their positions. Liam joined the pack after I found out the real reason he didn't. He has been getting abused by his foster parents. Yeah I was so pissed. But I promised I wouldn't do anything to them. He is afraid if he says anything they would come after him. Bullshit, I know. He loved his bike. He keeps it at the pack house. He is afraid his foster parents will do something to it if they find out he has it. Understandable.