Chapter 34

We told the kids about me having quads and they were excited. Jeremy not as much. I got the feeling he was thinking after the babies got here, me and D wouldn't have time for him like we do now. And I was right. I tried to tell him he was wrong but he wouldn't listen and cried. So I promised him I would wake us up early in the morning just so us three could eat breakfast together and once a month we would spend a day together doing whatever he wanted. Since his parents deaths he has clung to me a mommas boy you could say. I don't mind at all though. He is with me all the time unless we are at school or I'm at work. The girls have D all day long. They're just excited. I don't want any of it to change. I know some of it will but I don't want it all to change. I honestly love having them up my butt. Especially Jeremy he is the most quietest, tamest, sweetest, smart six year old I have ever meet.

Don't get me wrong the girls are to but Jeremy is content just watch tv or helping me clean. I pull him off to the side sometimes so we could do something he might like, like playing video games or some kind of game in the game room. We told the pack to but most already knew. It's hard to keep a secret. The ones that didn't were usually doing their own stuff but none them were less exited.

I had to go back to school today and it sucked I was enjoying my days off. We were walking outside to eat lunch since it's a pretty day. Summer is almost here. Thank gawd. We graduate soon in four months.

"No guys!" I whine. They were trying to talk me into going to prom. Umm...hello have they not meet me. Prom, dresses, heels, dancing are not my thing.

"Please Ari!" they beg. They want to go and said if I didn't go they weren't going. Not fair at all.

"Guys no way! I'm going to be fat by than. I'll never find a dress to fit me." I try and reason with them. As we make it outside I see D pulling up. Thank gawd. He decided for now on he would come spend lunch with us. Saved by the man. "Look guys D's here." I chirp. We make it to a table as they continue the prom talk. When the bitch sees D and starts walking over to him as he makes his way to us with her posse. The boys notice this.

"Ari! Don't do anything stupid!" Kale warns.

"I'm not going to do anything." I say rolling my eyes. She's blabbing away while walking next to him. His lips aren't even moving. He completely ignores her stareing at me. I stand up from my seat as they get closer. She steps in front of him making the her way to me while smirking at me. She comes to a stop right in front of me making him stop behind her.

"So how does it feel know your supposed boyfriend comes to see his real girlfriend during lunch?" she asked me.

D rolls his eyes going around her coming to me to stand behind me. I cross my arms over my chest and return her smirk. He give me a kiss on the neck. Her smirk drops.

"Hey baby." he whispers in my ear.

"I don't know bitch. You tell me. Tell me how it feels? That your supposed boyfriend comes to see me? You tell me how if feels every time he touched you. He wished it was me. Every time he kissed you. He wished it was me. Every time he fucked you. He wished he was making love to me. Every time he ever did anything with you he was thinking of me. You tell me how it feels to know that your supposed boyfriend refers to you as the bitch instead of your name or his girlfriend or ex or ex girlfriend for that matter. You tell me how it feels to know that, that ring you thought he was going to give to you was really mine. You tell me how it feels to know that your supposed boyfriend is living with another girl. You tell me how it feels that another girl is having his kids. You tell me how it feels to know that he is marrying another girl. You tell me how all that feels! You tell me how it feels. Please I'm just dyeing to know." I finish. Whoa that was a long speech. I'm pooped. By the time I'm done with my rant D has his arms tight but gently around my waist the boys are looking at me in shock, the bitch looks like shes about to explode and some of her friends are trying their best not to laugh, the other ones are staring at me in shock.

I know some of what I said isn't true like him sleeping with her when they were together. He said he didn't sleep with anybody after he meet me and I believe him. Call me gullible but I do.

"You....you...bitch! I'll kill you!" she screeches while trying to hit me but the boys step in front of her with Elaine right in front.

"Try it bitch. You'll be the dead one. I suggest you walk away, never look back and stay the fuck away from Ari and D or I'll kill you myself!" she threatens but us wolves hear the snarling and growling coming from her throat. Don't fuck with the alpha or alpha female. I'm in shock Elaine isn't that type of person to threaten to kill anyone. She's sweet and a jokester. Now she will get a little mouthy every once in a while but never threatens.

The bitch and her posse stomp off but one. I think her name is Tonya she's the nicest one of the bunch.

"I'm sorry." she whispers. I shake my head no.

"No don't be. Your not the one trying to make me miserable." I tell her she nods and leaves.

"That wasn't very nice." D says snickering sitting us down. I shrug.

"So I'm tired of her trying to make me miserable. Constantly trying to fight me. Constable mouthing off." he nods ending our conversation. The rest of lunch goes by peacefully. The day ends now I can sleep.