Chapter 32

It's been a month and a half since we decided to combine packs. We painted, cleaned, redid all the carpet in the house. It was worse than I thought after sitting for almost 3 years it was pretty nasty so we just replaced all. We had to buy some new furniture but not much. Since all of D's pack decided to all move in and he decided to sell his house. Plus Tay's furniture. We didn't need much. I did however make D buy a new bed. What? I wasn't going to be sleeping in the same bed as his ex shanks. I wouldn't stay in his bed until he did so he picked me up from school one day and we went bedroom shopping. He also got new bedding he threw out his old stuff although I think that was going to far. Those could be washed but he said he didn't want me wondering what girl had the sheets wrapped around her after they had sex. So he bought several new sets. Kinda sweet I thought.

Since he had the new bedroom set we didn't need one. Everybody just brought theirs own stuff with them. We did buy Ky, Sky and Jeremy new bedroom sets. Their old stuff is staying at uncles so when they go over there they will have their own stuff already. D and Taylor bought the lake together. Both of their houses were easy to sell. They are nice houses. The lake was more than Taylor thought it would be. He just wanted to use the money from the house and no more. The owner of the lake wanted more than Taylor thought he would. D wanted the lake to so he went in half that way Taylor wouldn't have to use all of the house money.

They plan on building a cottage on it in the next couple of years. It not really a lake lake, it's a small lake I guess you could say. It's decent size. Who cares we have a lake. D also bought more property. From my property line all the way to the lake property line. He used his house money. His house was worth a lot of money. With all the land put together we own about 20 miles long 20 miles wide. It's all woods too. It's awesome! The house is nestled deep inside. We still have to be careful when we shift because you never know with that much land when some one is going to just walk up in it. We don't do patrols. Who wants to mess with a bunch of teenagers. Come on were kids. Plus we are going to have security. We are going to place camera just on the property lines. We are making one of the rooms into a security room. That way we will know when an unwanted presence is there. Then the property around the house has alarms surrounding it. The house itself has alarms. So I think we are safe.

Beep! Beep! That stupid alarm. I'm comfortable. Snuggled on D's side with my head on his chest arm around his waist. He arm around my waist.

"Baby get up school."

"I'm up just laying here."

"Get up then."

"No."

"School."

"I don't wanna go to school." I whine. "I wanna stay in bed with you." maybe I can talk him into letting me ditch today.

"Nice try. Get up."

"I'm up."

"Out of bed."

"No I got something else we can do." I say sliding on top of him biting his chin running my finger from his ear to his chin. He brings both of his arms around my waist and tightens his grip.

"I'd love to but you got school."

"Yeah but I can miss a day." I say as I kiss his jaw.

"No you can't. Your uncle will have my balls if I start letting you miss school." I sit up so he can see my body. We both are already naked.

"Are you saying you don't want any of this." I already know he does. He is already hard. I move my hips making his dick rub against my butt. He growls holding onto my thighs tight making me stop.

"You know I do but I can't let you miss school." I move a little so now it's rubbing on the outside of my vagina I start moving my hips again moving my hands lightly from his stomach up to his chest and moan biting my lip.