Chapter 42 Damien's POV.

Damien's POV

She finally graduates today. It's been a busy day. Between getting the kids ready. The rest of the soon to graduates. We've been running around here like chickens with their heads cut off. I'm so glad this is over. All we got left is the birth of the babies. I'm so excited. We finally got their rooms done. Between me, Matt and the boys it really didn't take us long at all. Arianna and Tara decorated the rooms. The contractors finally got our room done. After me and the boys helped them. Well they were taking their sweet ass time and we needed it done. We wanted it done before the our babies got here. So it's been busy around here.

All the excitement with her brother showing up and the bitch has died down. The wedding was amazing even with Arianna not being able to say her vows. My baby cried in the middle of my vows. I thought they were stupid but apparently she loved them. I had to give her the paper I wrote them on so she could stick them in our wedding album. We didn't even have sex that night by the time we made it to our room she took off her dress hit the bed and was out. We definitely made up for it the next morning. Several times.

"I swear the big kids are worse then the littles." she says walking unto our room. What I have another hour before I have to get dressed.

"What did they do now?"

"They keep trying to get dirty." she grumbles making my laugh. She sits in between my legs leaning against me. "You know we don't have to get dressed for another hour." she says as she runs her hand up and down my leg. Shit we haven't had sex in a while. I'm just so scared in going to hurt her. Sometimes we get a little rough. Not rough rough but a gentle rough I guess you could say. We start out making slow love but after a while it just seems like make a little rough love. Make sense? But still to rough for the condition she's in.

When she gets turned on she kills me to with her hormones. They hit me like a ton of bricks. Like they are now. It's really hard to control myself.

"Mmhmm. Why don't we go ahead and get dressed maybe if we leave early we can get good seats." lame I know but anything to turn her off.

"Damien?"

"Mmhmm."

"We don't have to get there early. We are all going to be sitting in alphabetical order so it doesn't matter when we show up."

"Right." oh god she's going to kill me!

"I can think of something better to do in the mean time."

"No!" I growl causing her to moan. Fuck! I didn't not just do that?

"Please." she begs.

"No Arianna! You know we can't."

"Yes we can. Even Derek said we could." then she starts to cry. Great. "Yo..u...just thi...nk I'm ugl....y. Y...ou...t..thin..k I'm fa....t. You do....n't love me....anym...ore you never did!" she sobs. Good god. She's evil I swear.

"That's not true baby and you know it. I think your beautiful and I love you and my kids more than anything." I tell her as I lift up her shirt lightly running my finger up and down her belly.

"N...o...y..y..y..ou....don't." she sobs.

"Yes I do. I love you." I whisper in her her as she shakes her head.

"Yo...your....ju..st...sa...ying...that." I shake my head sighing.

"No I'm not baby. I love you. I love our babies. Your not fat at all. Your beautiful, your sexy, your pregnant not fat."

"You....won't....to...uch me anymore." she cries out.

"Cuz I'm scared I'll hurt you." I try to reason with her.