Chapter 25

I don't understand why they are sticking around. I told him last night I'd kill him if he came near me again. Lisa doesn't have anything to do with us anymore. Her world revolves around Ash and isn't in our pack anymore. So it's not her. So why are they here? It just doesn't make sense. Ugh! Asshole why doesn't he just go away.

"Race ya home!" Taylor yells as we leave the restaurant. I look at uncle pleading. I haven't raced in god only knows how long.

"Please! Please!" I beg as he sighs.

"Alright but, stay away from cops." I laugh as he takes the kids to his car.

"Sure thing uncle." ass stomps over to me.

"Your not racing!" he growls as I walk to my bike ignoring him.

"What's the bet?!" I yell at the boys.

"You can't move!" yells Tay I give him a what the hell look.

"That sounds about right. If any of us wins you can't take off." Caleb says.

"Fine if I win. Y'all have to stay here and do my laundry until I leave."

"Fine you have to do our laundry for a week too."

"Anything goes." says Kale.

"Deal."

"Deal." they all choir. We pull out making our way to the stop light. The ones in cars are behind us. I look over and nod my head to Liam he does the same. I turn and do the same to the other five. We wait for the green light. When it changes we take off.

Anything goes that mean we take whatever way gets us there faster. I take back roads, thru alleys, anywhere there is no traffic. Yes. I'm the first one here. Suckers. I park my walk bike walk into the house and wait. In walks ass and Ash.

"You ever pull that stunt again. I'll crush your damn bike myself!" he growls standing right in front of me with his arms across his chest. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah whatever." I wave my arm dismissively. Next walk to walk in is El. She has Ryan's bike.

"You better not let Ryan see you do that." Ash chuckles.

"What did you do?" I ask. She shrugs as she sits next to me.

"She went thru two on coming vehicles. Right in the middle of them." I stare at her in shock.

"You didn't?!" she just shrugs again.

"I couldn't let Cody get a head of me. Where's the others?"

"Not back yet."

"Huh? You mean I beat em."

"Sure did."

"Holy cow! I actually beat them?" she asked in shock. She's not a racer I think this is her third time doing it. I'm just about to answer when Tay walks in.

"Aww man! You mean she beat me?" he says pointing to El.

"Sure did! Suck it! Sissy." she teases as I snicker. Then Liam, Kale, Cody, uncle and everybody else walks in together.

"Your not leaving." uncle states as he walks passed us going to put the kids to bed.

"Damn right she's not." ass says and everyone agrees. I just roll my eyes putting my head on El's shoulder. This has been a long day. I close my eyes and I'm out.

I wake I don't know how long it's was but my head was in asses lap and he was playing with my hair. I quickly get up and look around.

"Where is everybody?"