Chapter 2

I spent god only knows how long inside the house and it's horrible. I've never been so cooped up. And it's summer. School starts in a couple of days. I got so feed up with myself. All the moping. It's not going to bring them back. It's time for a change.

So I get up and get dressed, head out taking my uncles car. Mall here I come. I've always had to be miss prim and proper well not anymoe. When I get there the only store I wanted to go to was Hot Topic. I get nothing but skinny jeans. Different colors, designs everything you can think of. And nothing but black shirts with my favorite bands. Then I head to the shoe store. Get bitch boots, sneakers, converse, vans. All in black.

Then I go to the hair dressers. My once blonde hair that I had to dye brown is now dyed black with blood red tips. I'm going to be known as the badass I think. I've had to put up with my old friends crap all the time. Not anymore. I'm not taking anyones shit. Beat up people for shits and giggles. But only to the ones that deserve it. Yeah I can fight. Being a werewolf your naturally stronger. But I'm also going to take up some more extra self defense and kick boxing classes. Let's not forget my knives. There is no way I'm going to give those up. My brother taught me how to use those. I'll just have to go Matt's teacher.

When I get home uncle is well...shocked. I don't blame him.

"Whoa Ari. What happen to you?" he ask.

"You like?" I ask.

"Actually I do! But what brought this on?" he ask.

"Well I decided it time for a change. It's time to be me. Instead of what everyone else wants me to be. I'm going to dress the way I want too. Listen to the music I like. Act the way I want. Be me. I think it's time." I babble on.

"Well it's about time. I'm proud of you." he states. He knows how my parents were. "Just don't get into trouble." he adds.

"I'll be good. Unless it calls for a little bit of roughness." I say with confidence. He laughs at my statement.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Ugh! The alarm! Die Demon Die! Stupid school. I so don't want to go. I get out bed and get dressed. Go get Ky dressed and feed and head out the door. I get her to Gail's house. She loves it there. Gail spoils her rotten. My first day back to school. A new school at that. I have never been a new student. Here goes nothing I think to myself.

I walk in go to the office to get my schedule. It's not so bad. Calculus, English, biology, lunch, P.E. And mechanics. Yes all AP classes. So what I'm a little smart. Easy enough. I walk into my first class and the first thing I notice is.....Werewolves. I go to the back of the class. I don't want to be noticed.

The teacher comes she is a tall lanky thing. With a high pitched voice. It make you want to cringe every time you hear it. I feel sorry for her husband. Poor guy. What a shame. Class goes by fairly fast and it's easy. So I'm good with that class. Atleast for now. Second and third period nothing much happen just doing work.

Lunch rolls around. That's when things got interesting. There are football players picking on a little nerd. Not cool! Not cool at all. He is a werewolf I can smell. I walk up to the one standing in front of the little guy. I tapped him on the shoulder acting oh so sweet.

"Can I help you?" he ask.

"As a matter of fact you can." I say sweetly.

"And what might that be beautiful." he ask with curiosity. "You can let this little guy go." I say. And he was little. Just a freshman. A very small freshman. Nerdy little guy. Thick glasses, tiny, skinny as a pole. Poor guy.

"And why would I do that?" he ask.

"Oh come on! Look at you and look at him." I say.

"And." he says.