chapter fourteen

today was the day everyone home for a couple weeks before the next magcon.

"i don't like airports," i complained, dragging my suitcase behind me. aaron laughed.

"you'll get used to them," he said, sitting down on a bench and plugging his phone charger into an outlet. there were a couple fans talking to cameron and nash so i decided to talk to taylor while the fans talked to nash.

"so do you like being in magcon?" taylor asked.

"it's weird because you guys have been together for a year and then i just came in.." i admitted.

"at least we all like you though, they were planning on inviting another girl and we had a vote, thank god you came and not her." taylor laughed. i didn't want to ask who the other girl was, so i just smiled.

"flight 1414 to indianapolis now boarding." they announced. taylor picked up his suitcase and gave everyone a hug before hurrying to his flight.

about a half hour later, they called nash's flight. he said goodbye to everyone before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"i'll see you in a couple weeks babe," he said into my neck. he gave me a kiss and then walked to his gate. it was now only me, jack, jack, and shawn. my flight was in about 20 minutes, so i decided i'd go on twitter and answer some questions.

i tweeted "bored at the airport so #askarianna ?(:"

"what's your favorite part about magcon"

"how much fun everyone has on stage and seeing my boo do his thing lol" i replied , starting to worry about the replies i'd get for calling nash 'boo' on twitter.

"do you get along with hayes?!" a girl asked. i quoted the tweet with a picture of me and hayes that we took at the beach before day 2.

"least favorite out of the boys?"
"nash"

i laughed at my own reply.

"flight 1498 to chicago now boarding,"

i gabe the boys a hug and went through the process of boarding the plane, finding my seat and sitting, answering a couple more questions before putting my phone on airplane mode.

- - -

i wasn't too happy having to be back in chicago after the fun weekend i had with everyone.

i had friends in Chicago, but i felt like they used me to get to the boys or because i was getting more popular. but i needed to be around someone right now, so i called lexi. of course, she let me come over.

"ari hey! you got tan!" she exclaimed as i walked in the door.

"not really.." i said, adding a fake laugh at the end.

"so you're dating nash grier?!"

of course.

"yeah i am." i replied, sitting on the couch.

"oh my g! my best friend is dating a famous person!"

her attitude was bothering me, and the way she talked was actually very irritating.

"we've actually been on and off for awhile," i muttered, standing to leave because i couldn't take her annoying shit anymore and i only just got here.

"oh really?! wow that's so cool! why didn't you tell me?" lexi started to ramble.

"guess i forgot, well i have to go home my mom misses me?" i made up an excuse on spot. she didn't say anything, walking me to the door and telling me to text her later.