chapter five

warning - don't read this chapter if you've been feeling suicidal lately, i don't want to accidentally trigger anyone. you're all worth it i promise you. x ❤️

SONG --
colors by halsey

i think it describes nash and arianna's relationship:)

- - -

nash

when i landed in san francisco, i saw a guy standing with my name on a sign. i walked over to him and said that it was me before following him to a car that led us to our hotel.

of course, i shared a room with cameron. there was an awkward tension in the room as cameron walked in while i was in the middle of texting arianna. i felt bad for breaking the bro code, but i had her first and i would have her last. no matter what happens.

"hey man," he said, throwing a pillow at me.

"how's arianna?" i asked, trying to make it seem like i haven't talked to her. or seen her. or slept with her.

"pretty good, why?" he asked, plugging his phone charger into the wall and then plugging his phone into it.

"just wondering, i haven't talked to her in awhile," i lied, and he seemed to buy it.

"but let's keep it that way, okay? she's mine."

"of course dude. i get it."

haha, i literally get it.

-

it was time to meet fans when i noticed that cameron was extreme flirting with a girl. i'll admit, she was pretty damn attractive. she had long, dark brown hair but her eyes were super blue, almost like mine.

"well, zoe, can i have your number?" he asked her, sounding a little to flirtatious. i looked over at him and made a face, knowing that someone in the crowd had to be taking a video.

"sure," the girl, zoe, smiled. when she came over to me, though, it was different.

"hey nash!" she smiled, and i fake smiled back, and she took a picture.

"wow, i love your eyes!" she complimented.

"thanks," i was waiting for security to tell her to move along.

"can i have your number?" she asked, but i shook my head. she rolled her eyes but continued on. i thanked God that she had finally left me alone.

-

"cameron, what the hell?" i groaned when i walked in on him and zoe.

wait.

him and zoe.

"shit, nash, go!" he yelled, and i turned and walked out, waiting for cameron to be decent, my thoughts and heart racing.

zoe walked out first, her hair a mess as she looked at me with a look of disgust and continued on down the hall. cameron came out and pulled me back into the room.

"please don't tell arianna," cam begged, and i shook my head.

"that's real fucking sick, she doesn't deserve that, cameron. she deserves someone who won't fuck someone else. how many times have you cheated on her?"

"well what do you think she deserves? not you, nash, because you treated her like shit and she came to me. she doesn't want you. you've fucked up." cameron yelled, clearly unafraid of attracting attention. i got all of my shit and walked out of the room and down the hall to shawn and matt's room.