Amber 27th Street

The place must never be trespassed. None shall step a foot over that piece of land. Pass down the warning to every travelers and even rouges not to disturb that little land. For beyond there is someone who would eliminate any living things that will desecrate his land. This is not a warning but a rule that must be followed.

That is how every human and any supernatural creature regard this area a foot from where I stand. I have no choice but to come here. Life beyond this area seem vague but life from where I stand means death too.

All the warning bells my senses telling me were ringing wildly as the voices of elders' warnings echo inside my head. I should not do this but the angry roars of the pack that wanted me dead were getting closer and closer. I don't want to do this at all. I'm scared but I needed to take one more step.

"There she is! Don't let her escape!" Dylan, the alpha of the Rising Moon pack ordered. Then there came a swarm of both were wolves and wild wolves charged towards me.

Ignoring all the warning bells, I turned around and took the step inside Amber 27th Street.

I am Sylvia Cortez and I am the stranger that dared to cross the cursed area.