Chapter 21

Do not hate me!

Dante checks on the time to see when the cars will arrive, even if he could not be in the pack for Adrian he was here waiting on those Price men to see if they will be further problem for them on not.

Even though it was not his place to say anything in the matter of pack house, it was his duty to protect what was his, Adrian was his family a brother from another mother, and he will make damn sure that these Price men knew that no one fucks up with Dante's family.

He gets up from his seat as few cars stops outside of the airport, good thing they all were powerful men, powerful enough to empty a goddamn airport to their liking.

Dante grins as he watches the men walk out of the cars only to stop at the sight of him.

"Behold my beauty bitches," he mutters underneath his breath.

"Hey Dante" Warren chuckles as he heard it all clearly.

"Your man?"

"What no, I don't swing that way; I got a nice pu..."

"Okay, we got it. He is married what he wants to say is his wife is beautiful and waiting on him in his house...

Meet Dante Carlos, the head of the council and Dante these are Price, Damien Price, Nicholas Price and Gabriel Price" Warren makes the introduction and none of them make a move to shake their hands instead they just nod their head.

"Why are you here?" Damien asks as he raises a brow at the grinning man.

"To make sure you fly safely and no harm will be done to the pack or anyone of us in future" he smiles.

"If the pack knows better, you stay in your lane and we will stay in ours. I do not have any urge to come see all of your ugly faces, fucking hell I was so scared all the damn time that some wolf will jump and claim me...

I am happily married, oh my Duro" Gabriel shivers at the thought of being away from his wife.

"Well if you want you can stay in here few days and we can go search if any wolf is your mate," Dante teases the man.

"Which part of happily married did you not hear?" Gabriel grumbles.

"Well my friend, your are not happily married until you meet your soul mate and that is the most beautiful, satisfying part of our world" he smiles.

"Do you see any friendship band in my hand made by you for you to call me your friend?" Gabriel raises his brow at Dante who laughs.

"Oh you got nice sense of humor I like you"

"No one likes me but my wife"

"You really should stay for few days," Dante requests.

"Are you gay?" Gabriel asks which makes Dante bursts out in laughter.

"I have three children for fuck's sake and trust me my wife is a proof I am not a gay"

"You have three children?" Gabriel stares at the man in disbelief.

"Yeah those little cheeky monsters which grew up to be my most proud possession"

"How old are you exactly?" Gabriel asks as he once again looks at the man from head to toe.

"As old as time" is all Dante replies.

"Fucking hell, so can you like give me tips of how to grow my kids"

"Of course, of course, we should sit and discuss it while your flight is ready"

"Awesome" Gabriel cheers as he walks away with Dante.