Chapter 05

"Okay, now that went well," Scott speaks, as he rubs the back of his head walking towards their house, along with Star.

"Maybe we should have invited him in, instead of barging in" Star sighs as she wraps her hands around Scott's waist.

"May be? Babe, it was all your idea, poor man must have wanted to throw us out the entire time"

"Well, you could have stopped me"

"Stopping and you...a woman with a determined mind is like a wrecking ball and we both know sleeping on the couch sucks when you have a sexy body besides you to warm the bed" he grins making her roll her eyes.

"Ughh, shut up Scott," she groans before yelping as he pinches her side.

Scott laughs when she tries to pinch him back but instead he runs away while she chases him, cursing him all the way inside of their home.

*******

All the while Warren stood watching the pair having their own fun time, screaming and running around the trees like lovers, which they were and it was something that was unsettling for him as well as his wolf.

"She is married and we are mated," he growls as if reminding not just his wolf but himself as well.

"We already had our chance to be with someone not anyone, except her," he vows as he turns around slamming his door hard.

Warren eyes the dishes that were sprawled on the floor reminding him that the couple forgot to take their dishes along with them.

Having no other choice, he just picks up the utensils lying around and walks towards the basin to wash it all up.

Warren lies on the bed wide-awake as his mind was full with the one woman whom he should not think of; once again, he reminds himself she was married, happily at that.

One look at the couple that was in his house mere hours ago, anyone could tell how much he adores her and how much she respects him.

That kiss they shared was a mistake in both of their eyes, even if she acted as if it did not happen, they both cannot ignore the fact that it did.

He turns on his side once again, holding back the urge to get up and walk out of the house for a run, which he should not do it, was too dangerous.

As he knows as soon as he gives full control to his wolf he will end up seeking the woman, and a part of him is scared that he will witness or hear something, that will make his wolf and him go mad.

With a sigh he sits on the bed before opening the drawer and pulling out a cigar, lighting it he inhales it slowly before exhaling it, he runs his hands over his hair in frustration before dipping the cigar in the ashtray and just staring at the lit part feeling a fire burning within him as well.

Closing his eyes, counting onto ten in his mind he finally walks towards the door without a second thought he makes his way towards the one place he should not have.

As he opens his door, the cool air hits his bare chest but he does not mind it, taking purposeful steps with just one destiny in his mind.

*******

Just as he nears the house of Star, he halts as the very woman walks out of the house as if in a rush, he frowns as she runs towards his way; he waits until she can see him and when the gasps escape her lips he grins.

However, before she can speak or he could give her a chance he slams his lips with hers, running his hands inside of her hair he grips her hair tightly as he forces his lips on her. She gasps in surprise, which gives him easy access inside of her mouth, bending her head to the side; he slams her on the near tree. His hands slide down to grab her ass and lifting her up, making her wrap her legs around him.