Chapter 20

This chapter happens after chapter 13 of "The Toolbox" and I hope you all are not confused going back and forth guys I am so sorry to trouble you all though :)

A commotion from outside wakes both Warren and Star up, so both of them hurries out of the bed and out of the room to check on the shouts and noise.

As Star nears the exit of the house the shouts increases along with the sound of voices and she dreads to, even walk out so she stops and goes to turn back and hide.

"Where are you going?" Warren asks surprised as she at once turns and goes to walk in.

"Uh, I don't think it's a good idea if I went out"

"What does that even mean?" Warren asks with a frown in his face one she has seen one too many times.

"Uh can we just not talk about it now and whatever or whoever is the commotion take her out"

"How do you know it's a her? Wait, I knew I heard that voice and smelled that scent before, is that your..." Warren asks as he takes few steps towards her but he gets his answer and it was not from her.

"Star fucking hell, your Tarzan of a sister is creating ruckus outside of the pack house," Scott shouts as he rushes to find her standing on the hallway.

"She what?" Warren growls making Star mentally kill herself.

"Why don't we just go back in the room and sleep, I feel tired" she fakes a yawn and goes to step back but Warren puts his hold on her.

"Oh no missy, you are not going anyway not before you tell me how did your sister find the pack house?"

"How will I know?"

"Guys, guys fight later first we need to go out and stop your sister before a wolf eats her," Scott groans before pulling Star away from Warren's hold and towards the exit.

"Oh no, Scott it's a bad idea I don't think..." but it was too late for Star to protest as Natalie's eyes zooms on her.

"You bitch"

"Peace, I come for peace"

"Peace my broken heels, do you have any idea..."

"Natalie, why are you even here?"

"Why am I even here? Of course I will not sit quiet knowing the kids were in danger and all I asked you was to take care of them, was it that hard of a task?" she shouts at her sister stomping her way.

"Okay calm down"

"I am so not calming down; you always have to go ruin everything, every single thing. Was taking all of my property not enough that you go and ruin my wedding"

"You are getting married" Star asked surprised.

"Suicide is the correct form" Scott cannot help but comment.

"Fuck off scooter, you before I break each of your muscles one that gives you immense pleasure, first your mouth, second your asshole and third your cock" Natalie shouts which startles both Star and Scott.

"You knew?" Star's eyes widens in shock as she thought no one did.

"Just because I do not say anything does not mean I do not know"

"You say a..."

"Okay, first of all, can you just calm down for a second and let's not create more scene than you already did...

We should get inside and have a civil talk"

"All you are getting from me is a civil war not talk, I am here to take the kids with me and what is this place?