Chapter 15

"Are the kids going to be okay?" Scar asks to distract Adrian as she watches her husband and mate make his way towards her menacingly.

"You ran away" he speaks finally as he stands in front of her.

"You know the house Warren has it..."

"Scar, don't make me angrier than I already am" he hisses making her shut and close her eyes as she takes deep breath before she opens to face the Alpha of the pack.

"I am pregnant"

"We are" he corrects her.

"It's the same thing"

"No it's not. You ran away knowing well that I have equal rights to our child as much as you...

You abandoned me" he accuses making her gasps, as she never realized that is how he saw it.

"No, no Rain I did not mean it like that. I was just scared, I can never abandon you"

"Yes you can just like I did once to you," he whispers rubbing his cheek on her hand as she holds his face.

"Oh Adrian, you know I have already forgiven you for that, we already have enough kids to prove how much we love each other and when I walked out not a bone in my body had a plan to abandon you"

"Then why? After all these years of being together why did you leave me behind and ran when you found we were having a baby Scar, make me understand as I tried to see where we went wrong but I did not find anything"

"Because nothing was wrong, it's just my stupid fear. We are going to have grand kids soon and look what happened I got pregnant...

How is that even possible, I mean I am so embarrassed to even face anyone, what would our kids think of me?"

"That they are having a new sibling to share their love and I will kill anyone who looks at you in any other way than love and respect as their Alpha...

This child or any we have, we made it with love Scar, so do not dare feel embarrassed about it, after Raine, I do not want any such incident to repeat itself"

"I know Rain; still I am so scared even if you gave me a long life I am scared that I am not strong enough to give birth what if"

"Hush, no ifs and buts, I love you and we will get through it together and have faith in me baby, I will not let your strength go down...

We have the best doctors in the pack and if by any chance you cannot give birth we will think of other things but if you are healthy as a wolf we will see through it that our son gets to see this world"

"Our son?" she asks in amusement at his confidence.

"Hey these genes are no joke babe, it's a boy I can feel it in my bone"

"Does this bone has to do anything with Drag and Miracle?" she asks as the nagging feeling she had as soon as she knew about her pregnancy had made her fear the most.

"Even if so, they are a part of us now and the sooner we accept that the better, it does not matter why or how it happened...

The most it matters is we are going to love the child even more and I will forever be grateful to you for giving me such magnificent gifts in the form of our children who make me a proud father and Alpha each and every day...

Mostly you, who have been with me in my good and bad moments, so let that fear go, we are in this together and forever, Scarlet Martin...

And I love you for being mine with every breath I take" he whispers as he pulls her close to him and kisses her lips.

"You know I do too Rain, I love you the most," she whispers letting her mate claim her for his own sanity, which was a bit shaken up after she left his side for a while.

******

"So, now that everything is out and about what now?" Star asks as she runs her finger on Warren's naked back.

"Simple, we get out of this mess first then I am bringing you back in this pack with me," he states as he gets up from the bed and starts to pull on his shirt.

"Back in this pack?"

"Yeah, I mean...wait you want to be with me right?" he asks turning around to face her as doubts fills in.

"I never said I did not want to, but do we have to stay here?"

"This is my home Star I cannot leave everything, and more than ever my Alpha needs me by his side"

"But what about the house in..."

"I was there for a vacation and it is over sooner that I wanted yet I am glad it did, so what do you say"

"What if the thing between us is only physical and one day you have had enough of me?" she asks him straight.

"That will be the day I take my last breath" he finalizes making her roll her eyes.

"Warren, what if you found someone else? And just telling each other our life story doesn't make us compatible okay and we have the worst sex ever mind you," she states throwing her hands in the air.

"I will give the best sex to you and we got rest of our life to improvise I am sure"

"Ugh, no"

"Why not? We both know we are attracted towards each other from day one"

"But that is not enough"

"How do you know?"

"Well for one, attraction is what made me do stupid things"

"You are just scared"

"Yes I am and I am not ashamed to admit it. Maybe we should take a break"

"Well when I wanted one you were the one who kept on showing up"

"Because I thought you were throwing me out for some other girl and by the way I have not forgotten about your lie about your relation with Scar"

"Okay I am sorry, it was not so good of me but I am confused"

"Why?"

"Because, because you make me feel things that I am not supposed to"
"What does that mean?"

"It means in some crazy way I have started to like you or even the thought of spending my entire life with you sounds awesome not just to me but my wolf he is delighted at the news"

"Warren, be honest about it, am I your mate?" she asks the million-dollar question.

"May be"

"What does that even means?"

"I don't know okay. My wolf is happy to have you and I am happy to be with you. Still I already had a mate yet you make us feel so alive and somehow my wolf is lonely and wants you there to fill in the place Alice left in our life"

"As a replacement?"

"As a life mate"

"Well that means I am your mate"

"Yes"

"God you are so dramatic, if only you had said yes Star you are my mate we did not have to talk so much...

Okay come on we need to find Scott I need to tell him I am your mate he will die of jealousy"

"Uh about that, you think he will divorce you?"

"No, we are never going to get a divorce"
"What?"

"Well we have this little prenup that says no matter what we will not divorce in any circumstances even if he cheated on me countless time or I to him"

"You two are crazy"

"Right, that's why we love each other, now let us go find my husband" she grins wrapping her arms around him as they walk towards the room where the kids were.

However, it was the biggest mistake of her life to open the door, both Scott and she gasps at the sight before all hell broke loose.

"You son of a bitch" she shouts at him in horror.